• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Boss 302 Feeler

Chris22888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 400a guard 50th appearance
Any one thinking about trading in there boss I ain't looking for a total steal but might be interested if 1 low mile 2013 came available really have started to like the white with black accent 2013 boss 302 as I have been bored and looking. Let me know I am in southern Missouri but might be willing to travel for the right deal. And I understand in most states you get a "credit" or don't have to pay sales tax when you trade it in so I am again not expecting to get it for the same or what a dealer would give you trade in.
Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Good luck with your search.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
They're out there and you should be able to find what you're looking for. The vast majority of them are still $40K+. Take a look at auto trader.

I love my B302 and will likely keep it till I can order a GT350 from a non gouging dealer, or possibly could be swayed by a loaded '13'-'14 DIB GT500. I keep hearing that the B302 is the best Mustang ever however. Good luck...:headbang:

bayareastang92

Threads
Reaction score
fremont,commiefornia

what color are you looking for?here near me in fremont california there is a 1,987 mile 2013 boss 302 in grabber blue for $46,000.although i think it might not intrest you cause california is a long way from you.
Sponsored