Sponsored

BoostWorks is screwing me, in need of help from someone close to katy

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Hello, I have purchased a turbo kit from Travis at Boostworks way back in August. I decieded against my purchase and he didnt allow refunds but agreed to ship it to where ever if I found a buyer. Well I had a buyer and Travis blocked all means of communication.

Im praying that someone here will be able to swing by Travis' shop and ask to see my kit in person or even grab it for me and ship it. Willing to compensate for time going to the shop, will be well worth it if I can get the kit to the buyer (who ive had to refund), or to myself.

Please let me know if anyone is willing to help. Im from Canada so it is very difficult for me to travel down south as well as take him to court.

Pm me or reply here if you are willing to help someone that is being screwed by a local shop in your area!

Lucas
Sponsored

Last edited:

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=33307]gt35016[/MENTION] yeah Travis is a ultra bitch. 10min convo with him convinced me of that.
PM me your real name / details / etc.. I'm sure I can do something for you.

OP
OP

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Yes I agree, avoid this guy at all costs. But I am from Manitoba and Ive talked to several lawyers and they are all saying that filing a law suit internationally is tricky and would require me to have to travel to Texas for the hearing. Im here hoping someone will be able to visit Travis in person and see if my kit even exists.

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
Sounds like he needs his door kicked in...and his teeth.

Sponsored

OP
OP

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Yup, just dont understand how he hasnt been shut down yet. The guy is a con.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
You don't need a lawyer to file small claims. Just have to file in the county. Don't even think you need to be a US Citizen to do so. Can you not just dispute the CC charge?

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
if you paid with a credit card, contact the credit card company

OP
OP

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Did not pay cc unfortunately. I can attempt a small claim file but that usually means I have to travel down to Texas for the court hearing. Was hoping to see if there are other means of getting my money back or my parts before having to settle in court.
Sponsored