Sponsored

Boost Works Twin Turbo System(s) Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fonzy1983

DaFonz
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
Black PP GT (2015), 2012 BMW X5
4-6 weeks wow nice :cheers:

Both systems will be interchangeable between manual and auto cars. We plan to have kits on the shelf in about 4-6 weeks, and will start taking pre-orders once we have numbers and more data/info.
Sponsored

Brian Z.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Looks awesome! So will this bolt up to any aftermarket exhaust with the factory connect?

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Man...can't wait to see more of these TT kits come out. Also very interested in how well they are tuned. I think Whipple has a lock down on the most popular tuning solution for SCs, if someone like Lund (or other) can get better than stock daily drivability out of a TT system we could have a good competition going on!

Also curious to see how IATs are with this setup.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I can tell you that Lund has every capability necessary to tune these cars. Whipple has a better marketing strategy and a few more adjustable parameters for the end user. That's about it. I've driven a Whipple gt, and it drives no different from our Lund tuned KB cars. We've taken a Lund tuned 2015 up to 1230whp, ran 192mph in a little over a half mile, and the car is still daily driven on the street.

The one thing that Whipple has that I do like is the ability to adjust tire and gear size. I think Lund is working on adding those things to the nGauge.

I'm not knocking Whipple.. I have a lot of respect for them. I'm just saying that Lund is just as capable in terms of tuning success, safety, and customer service.

Sponsored

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
will the wastegates route into the exhaust? i like my cars quiet!;)

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
will the wastegates route into the exhaust? i like my cars quiet!;)
That was one of my questions I didn't get answer to about entry level kit. Personally, I don't care for dumping into atmospherics that causes an unpleasant sound.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
That was one of my questions I didn't get answer to about entry level kit. Personally, I don't care for dumping into atmospherics that causes an unpleasant sound.
i know travis is working hard on the mile stuff right now so i know we will get an answer in a reasonable amount of time. poor dude doesnt sleep it seems.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
He did answer my other two questions but not this one.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1167883&postcount=14
I agree
I ended up routing the dump tubes of the on3 Kit back to the exhaust
I hated the sound it made.
Much better now but still not the best sounding .
Might be the chambered mufflers but it gives me a "quiet" mode as I now have electric cut outs before the mufflers
That is loud but then sounds like a truck in my opinion
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.