Sponsored

Bigworm Taillight Tint Gunsmoke

Steeeliskt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Manual
I installed this tint on my vehicle over the weekend. It was actually much easier than I expected. Total prep and install time was <1 hour. I went with Gunsmoke instead of the darker tint because I was worried about light viability, I can confirm that is a non-issue. The tint was a bit darker than I actually expected but I am happy with the product and the appearance and plan on leaving it.

I have included a before (the outside left light was already done when I thought to take pictures), an after, and an after with lights on.
Before1.jpg
After1.jpg
Lights On1.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Steeeliskt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Manual
Looks awesome! How tricky was the install?
It was actually very easy. If I did not like the way it lined up, I would just remove it entirely, respray the vinyl with water and the light with water and re-apply. Two sections I got lucky and laid it down perfectly first try, there was probably one section where I had to remove it 8+ times because I did not like the way it lined up. These don't wrap all the way around to the inside and because of this, they aren't going to line up perfectly but you can get it close.
Sponsored