Best Dealership in Northern NJ, Southern NY, Eastern PA

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
I live in Livingston, NJ and am looking at picking up a Ecoboost Premium with PP soon. I will most likely order to get it in the color I want. What is the best dealer in this area. I'm willing to take a drive, up to an hour for the best experience.

I can use X Plan through my dads employer, and I want a salesman that is knowledgeable about mustangs, not some schmuck that just sells them. I want to buy from an enthusiast. I also qualify for lease conquest.

I looked at Beyer Ford and Verner Cadby because they are close to me, but I'm unsure about how good they are.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Yocum Ford in Lansdale, PA. Ask for Jeff Greenly. One of the biggest Mustang guys in the WORLD.

Tell ya how good he is...I flew up to PA from Atlanta and drove my special order GT PP back 17+ hours at over 970 miles. You will not find a better salesman at all. He has sold cars to 4-5 people here already.

Looking on the map, looks like he is 90 minutes from you.

Trust me, Jeff is the man.

PM me if you want my full name and Jeff's number. Or more details :D

crazyfreddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Lucas Ford I saw Joe Wilson p/u 2015 I4 mustang with PP and auto invoice plus minus$1000 $26,777.00. Tell him Fred lee sent you.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Said it before and I'll say it again. Leo Kaytes Ford in Warwick, NY. They are fantastic! Let them know Steve T. Sent you. I got my Fusion and Mustang there and my mom n dad bought there Fusion and Escape. Best friend also bought an Escape from them as well. I'd recommend seeing Sean.

wreckerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Just purchased my GT nonpremium from Malouf in North Brunswick and cannot say enough good things about how we were treated. In fact, they did a dealer swap with Beyer to get the car I wanted.

Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
Yocum Ford in Lansdale, PA. Ask for Jeff Greenly. One of the biggest Mustang guys in the WORLD.

Tell ya how good he is...I flew up to PA from Atlanta and drove my special order GT PP back 17+ hours at over 970 miles. You will not find a better salesman at all. He has sold cars to 4-5 people here already.

Looking on the map, looks like he is 90 minutes from you.

Trust me, Jeff is the man.

PM me if you want my full name and Jeff's number. Or more details :D
I second that - Jeff Greenly at Yocum Ford is the man, I wouldn't go anywhere else. His post in another forum is where I found out joining the Mustang Club of America would get me X-Plan pricing, so I tracked Jeff down to special order my car from the factory - Jeff's a true Mustang guy through and through. :headbang:
P.S. - Yocum as an organization is honest and good to deal with, also very important.

Last edited:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I second that - Jeff Greenly at Yocum Ford is the man, I wouldn't go anywhere else. His post in another forum is where I found out joining the Mustang Club of America would get me X-Plan pricing, so I tracked Jeff down to special order my car from the factory - Jeff's a true Mustang guy through and through. :headbang:
P.S. - Yocum as an organization is honest and good to deal with, also very important.
Well said.

OP - it should tell you something that I drove my new car home some 900+ miles when I live in the ATL area where there are tons and tons of dealers that could've earned my business but they didn't.

I flew in to the local airport and Jeff came to pick me up. A 50 min drive, one way. You will not find a better person to buy your new Mustang from.

Beetlespin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Guard Metallic MT
Just purchased my GT nonpremium from Malouf in North Brunswick and cannot say enough good things about how we were treated. In fact, they did a dealer swap with Beyer to get the car I wanted.
+1 on Malouf. Purchased my 2007 GT Premium there. Hope to go back soon :cheers:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Said it before and I'll say it again. Leo Kaytes Ford in Warwick, NY. The Best staff and service - go see Sean Ryan. Tell him Steve T sent you. They gave me a great deal and alway do right for everyone I've sent there.
Sponsored