Sponsored

Below MSRP

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Check this out.I saw this today. If I was looking for Avalanche Grey I would jump on it. Advantage Ford in Kansas. Almost $3K discount. Here is their sales pitch:

Priced below MSRP!!! This fabulous Coupe is available at just the right price, for just the right person - YOU** All smiles!!! Isn't it time you got rid of that old junker and got behind the wheel of this rip-roaring Shelby GT350... New Arrival!! Optional equipment includes: Technology Package, Painted Black Roof...
Sponsored

GTA Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350
:rolleyes: Need to see it to believe it. :rolleyes:

FordTechOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobra
This car is very reasonable even at MSRP, I can't see why any dealer would sell for less than MSRP when others marking are marking them up $25-$35k!

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Advantage Ford in Ottawa, Kansas, shows no Shelby GT 350s in inventory. Show us the ad!

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Advantage Ford in Ottawa, Kansas, shows no Shelby GT 350s in inventory. Show us the ad!
and if it was... I'd do whatever I could and buy a second one for that price!

Sponsored

isoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I live in Kansas City. Mustangs do not sell great here, you see a good amount. But, you will find lower prices and some colors not selling as good as others. So, I believe it

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
what does the sales guy that sells the car like the gt350 make off the deal? do they benefit from ADM at all or is that strictly the dealerships profit?

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
what does the sales guy that sells the car like the gt350 make off the deal? do they benefit from ADM at all or is that strictly the dealerships profit?
Varies from dealer to dealer no doubt.

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
There are only 5 GT 350s in the area (Kansas City metro - Missouri and Kansas), all are on order and none of them match the description in the ad. If it exists, show us the ad so we can make the dealer's phone ring for the right reason. :thumbsup:

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
I hope they get some kind of commission! I did pay a small ADM and I sure hope my dealer contact gets at least a small chunk of that because he was just simply AWESOME to deal with.

Sponsored

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I found a couple similar advertisement on auto trader and cars.com....called them and they all had 10k plus markups. Bait and switch.

goodkid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350; 2014 Polar Edition Wrangler; 2005 350Z
and if it was... I'd do whatever I could and buy a second one for that price!
Agreed - I'll take it. Will contact them now.

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I found a couple similar advertisement on auto trader and cars.com....called them and they all had 10k plus markups. Bait and switch.
yup I think this one is no different, it might be below msrp deals on focus, escapes, but not when it comes to GT350

OP
OP

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Well, it is gone today. I've called on at least 20 cars with advertised prices too good to be true and in every case they were. Each time the salesman said the internet prices were incorrectly entered. The only reason I thought this one might be different is because it included some specific, non-generic wording. This was on Cars.com. That and Carguru seem to be pretty much a waste of time.
Sponsored