Sponsored

Bad Wreck

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
A near Darwin moment for sure, he may not be so fortunate the next time around.
Sponsored

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
That's impressive. The real question is, to exit the wreck, did he open the door or just stand up?

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I am absolutely astonished he lived let alone was not injured. I've seen less severe accidents kill people. This is fucking amazing. Don't get me wrong I'm not happy with what he did but this is a miracle that he is unharmed.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
And will that prick learn? NO
Next time he might kill someone, scum like him, not a mark on him
Granted he was wrong but r u telling me uve never gone north of 20 over the speed limit? I know this is higher than 20 over but come on man. just cause u haven't crashed a car like this does not make u better than this guy. I guess anytime someone hits 90 on a public road they are scum? Perhaps u need to think before u react so harshly. He fucked up but we have all sped like this before, maybe not in a 35, but 90 is not hard to reach and this could happen to anyone. Hell I go 80 on a regular basis on the freeway. He didn't hurt anyone and got lucky I bet he learned his lesson. U just need to chill. Shit happens luckily no one was hurt that is what is important.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Granted he was wrong but r u telling me uve never gone north of 20 over the speed limit? I know this is higher than 20 over but come on man. just cause u haven't crashed a car like this does not make u better than this guy. I guess anytime someone hits 90 on a public road they are scum? Perhaps u need to think before u react so harshly. He fucked up but we have all sped like this before, maybe not in a 35, but 90 is not hard to reach and this could happen to anyone. Hell I go 80 on a regular basis on the freeway. He didn't hurt anyone and got lucky I bet he learned his lesson. U just need to chill. Shot happens lucKalle no one was hurt that is what is important.
well glad you said it because I was about lol

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Granted he was wrong but r u telling me uve never gone north of 20 over the speed limit? I know this is higher than 20 over but come on man. just cause u haven't crashed a car like this does not make u better than this guy. I guess anytime someone hits 90 on a public road they are scum? Perhaps u need to think before u react so harshly. He fucked up but we have all sped like this before, maybe not in a 35, but 90 is not hard to reach and this could happen to anyone. Hell I go 80 on a regular basis on the freeway. He didn't hurt anyone and got lucky I bet he learned his lesson. U just need to chill. Shit happens luckily no one was hurt that is what is important.
I once saw a young girl, run into a road, the car was going so fast he just hit her, i shall never forget the sight of her in the air. NO I have never done 90 on a 30mph speed limit
So shit does NOT just happen, that's hope he has learned his lesson, and on the freeway / motorway its not a built up area is it?
the sentences need to be harder for idiots like him
only allowed to drive a 1.0 litre car for 10 years, that would stop them
or the insurance have the right not to pay out
I have seem so many speeding drivers and for what?
show off to the gf,

Fredboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Camaro Super Sport
Best guess on the MPH.. A lot

Had to be doing 120.

Also, what is the deal with these S550's ripping in half during high speed accidents. Something tells me that should not be happening.
Why shouldn't it be happening at those speeds?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I wonder if the thing broke up so bad because it was a convertible and the fact that a majority of the panels are aluminum....

The Mustang has been a unibody car since inception - no full frame. I've seen the 86-93 Mustangs shredded in the same manner after a high speed impact. We had one locally a few years back where it was an 87-93, the high speed impact split the entire car almost perfectly into the 3 main sections of the unibody - rear, center (cabin) and firewall forward...and tossed everything out of it and around it for quite a distance.

Lucky for that guy in the S550? Yea maybe... But stupidity and ignorance rocked his world.

90+ in a 35 is really stupid for anyone to be driving like that, period. 25 and 35 mph zones are usually business, school or residential, meaning there are PEOPLE milling out and about...

Sorry, but if one does not have the common sense to drive in a normal manner in such zones, they deserve everything coming to them in the end. Not only did that fool risk his own life but he put every single person around him in danger, whether they were in cars or walking around.

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Why shouldn't it be happening at those speeds?
I've seen a lot of wrecks at 90mph and I've never seen a SVC (Single Vehicle Crash) rip a car apart like that. Now, at about 120mph..Yes, I've seen that.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
In a rental V6 convertible, yeah. No clue how he didn't get injured.

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP Triple Yellow
:repost:

Pretty amazing wreck though.