Back in a Mustang!!

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
I am now officially part of S550 club after trolling for months on this site. I picked up a base GT PP in black. Took advantage of the Presidents Day sales and think I did okay on the deal. Of course the crazy NJ weather made for white knuckle ride home on the stock summer tires but for the most part the car really handled the weather pretty well. Just want to say I am looking forward to some future mods, but for now am just thankful to have the opportunity to own such an amazing car.
Nice car! Especially like your user name, as long as you are not the twerp Olly... :lol:
Sponsored

Mgsouthwest2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT C/S
Good choice. Black on black is mean looking. Be careful driving until the weather warms up. Well....be careful then too but you know what I mean. lol

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Congrats, I'm kinda partial to my Kona Blue but black is a nice second choice :ford: :cheers:

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Congrats on the new car. My local dealer has a 2015 CO 50 years appearance package GT discounted down to $35,000 from $43,200. They have had this car a long time plus it got caught in a hail storm last year but they used dent less repair to fix it and you can't even tell.

I love the orange and would love to have the car but I don't want to extend car payments out again. I only owe $11,800 on my 14 GT and it will be paid off in 2 1/2 years. I've very tempted though.

Wayne

Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on your new 'stang!

As an owner of a black Mustang, I wish you the best of luck trying to keep it clean for longer than 10 minutes! :lol:
Sponsored