AVALANCHE GRAY GT350/R Thread

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3
Yup, got it at the Ford Store in Morgan Hill. They only sell GT350's and GT350R's at MSRP, and I thank them for it. I was only a couple of days away from signing with another dealer in the area for $20K more when they told me I was on the top of their list.

I ordered it back on April 18th, 2016. I had been bugging them ever since, wondering when my allocation was going to be built. I only live a few miles from them, so picking the car up was a lot nicer than my 2016 GT350. I had to fly to Austin to pick that one up.

Now I just need to book my second visit to GT350 Track Attack.
Congrats. The FS/Morgan Hill told me they have a 6-deep list for 350R's. And yes, they always sell at MSRP from what they told me. There's a guy in town who has a Grabber Blue GT350. I met him coming out of my neighborhood. We should meet up at Starbucks on Cochrane and I'll bring mine. We can do donuts in the parking lot. OK, jk on that last part.
Sponsored

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
That is awesome about FS/Morgan Hill!! I wish I would have known about that place before I bought. I couldn't find an electronics pack AG with no mark up for the life of me!!

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Yup, got it at the Ford Store in Morgan Hill. They only sell GT350's and GT350R's at MSRP, and I thank them for it. I was only a couple of days away from signing with another dealer in the area for $20K more when they told me I was on the top of their list.

I ordered it back on April 18th, 2016. I had been bugging them ever since, wondering when my allocation was going to be built. I only live a few miles from them, so picking the car up was a lot nicer than my 2016 GT350. I had to fly to Austin to pick that one up.

Now I just need to book my second visit to GT350 Track Attack.

and, curiously, that member's car is also AG. (it's me ;-)
I dig the white stripes...almost went that way but ended up with the black instead (and dig that look too).

The Ford Store Morgan Hill just plain rocks.

That"R"girl

Should know better....
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Megan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalance R, 2016 Avalance Tech pack (sold)
and, curiously, that member's car is also AG. (it's me ;-)
I dig the white stripes...almost went that way but ended up with the black instead (and dig that look too).

The Ford Store Morgan Hill just plain rocks.
I remember you and your car. We met once at Canepa's. I was driving my AG w/White OTT tech pack car that time.

Sponsored

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
That dealer needs to be given an award! MSRP for a R is unheard of!

they don't do ADM's on anything for anyone. Class act. I'm an ex Ford rep...I know a LOT of dealers...and many good ones...but my business will always be done with TFSMH.

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
I remember you and your car. We met once at Canepa's. I was driving my AG w/White OTT tech pack car that time.
ah...cool...I remember meeting you too.
I know I'm biased and all, but AG is such a stunning color on these cars...I get so many compliments and comments on it...it's terrific. Makes me glad I drove the R to work today because now, as I wrap up my work day, I get a few minutes of joy on the drive home ;-)

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
Love that color combo with the red accents on the stripes. Amazing!!

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
Damn!! :eyebulge: :love:

rahtid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::hail:

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
Damn. ^^^ That's LIT.
Probably the only time I've ever seen someone use the description "lit" and not thrown up in my mouth :lol:

Can't disagree in this case! :D
Sponsored