Sponsored

Availability - Dealerships with allocations

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Thought I would create another thread where people looking for dealerships can come as a lot of us are out there searching and probably find others along the way. Post here to mention where allocations can be found or to put fans with other fans to hopefully get cars to enthusiasts! MSRP or not, it would be good to see what is out there.

Current info from me:

I got a call back from the friendliest dealer I chatted with yesterday. They are getting 4, with 3 already sold. They will not be MSRP but less than 10 and probably willing to work lower. Just throwing it out there since they were at least really nice about it. PM me if you want details.
Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Just have to be careful not to share any information publicly that ruthless dealers might use to buy out lower prices cars, just to charge higher ADM on their side

"Mustang Manny" from a las vegas dealership is one of these types to be weary of.

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
I don't like this thread. It just sets up people for disappointment, after providing free advertising for dealers.

I can hear the pirates among the Ford dealerships now: "350GT Rrrrrrrrrrrrr..." :lol:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I already have mine on order but I know another large local dealership with 5 total allocations for 2016 (according to them).... 4 non-R's and 1 R. The R allocation is sold and I think they still have 2 remaining for the non-R.

With approx 3500 Ford dealers across the US, I guess not many to go around after all... some dealers don't even have a single allocation yet.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
some dealers don't even have a single allocation yet.
Those dealers haven't paid their $1K to be in the program. If they had, they would be guaranteed one allocation for the year.

Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I'm waiting for 17 when they are sitting at dealerships with the bugs worked out. Good luck to you all cant wait to see pics.

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
I already have mine on order but I know another large local dealership with 5 total allocations for 2016 (according to them).... 4 non-R's and 1 R. The R allocation is sold and I think they still have 2 remaining for the non-R.

With approx 3500 Ford dealers across the US, I guess not many to go around after all... some dealers don't even have a single allocation yet.

Sounds like a dealership network with possibly 5 locations. So 1 gauranteed allocation for each of them would give the lot of them cumulatively 5 GT350's. Hard to figure out just how Ford is dispersing inventory when my dealerships in PA are stating that ordering isn't happening yet. ???

MarcW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
The dealership I work at has two allocated, mine is one. GM is going to tack on 10k to the other one. Interested, I can put you in contact with him.

jlwdvm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 350R, '13 Boss 302, '15 Z/28, '69 TA
After getting the news that the dealer that I had thought I had an MSRP deal from fell through I had given up on finding a GT350 near my home. I had been talking to the original dealer since November about an MSRP deal...which they led me on to believe would be just that, a GT350 at MSRP! Anyway, the deal fell though last week when they wanted to talk about the "Price". I have since been shopping for a '14 Z/28 and had the lead of a few at discounted prices. Just for the hell of it I sent out 6 emails to dealers within 50 miles of my home about getting a GT350 at MSRP. I will be placing a deposit and ordering one at MSRP tomorrow that is guaranteed to be delivered by the end of 2015 per the owners words and his regional Ford rep! And now I received another email from a different dealer that has an allocation available at MSRP...they need a $1000 deposit! After I order tomorrow I will send the dealer info to the first person that sends me a PM with their contact info, but not until I order (I want a back up plan just in case!). What a turn of events!!!

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
PM sent! Hopefully they are willing to work with an out of state buyer if you end up passing it on

Mustang Marcus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2016GT350 Magnetic Blue Stripe
I am in Atlanta and have spoken to a few dealerships.
Everyone of them is getting order slots but none are selling them at MSRP
Best price that I've been quoted is 5k above MSRP.

Guess my goal is to get one ordered for MSRP sometime this year.

drmustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I am in Atlanta and have spoken to a few dealerships.
Everyone of them is getting order slots but none are selling them at MSRP
Best price that I've been quoted is 5k above MSRP.

Guess my goal is to get one ordered for MSRP sometime this year.
Some of these greedy grease balls should remind themselves of the mess their stupidity created with the Terminators. Ford had to bail out these dealers who were stuck with them and eventually couldn't sell them for invoice. I bought mine for $29,100(MSRP 36k). They went for less than that a couple months later.

Davey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 350R
Im in pa and looking for a dealer to sell me a R for 5 percent over sticker with me ordering it. Pm me any dealers out there within the tri state area or so.
Sponsored