Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
With Memorial day coming up, I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we can see and say THANK YOU to all the service members of this site and their Family.

It takes a special person to risk their lives everyday so that I don't have to. Watching a Mother or Father hug their children after returning from duty shows the weight the family must bare everyday while their loved one is away. Every night I get to come home, have dinner with, play with, and tuck my children into bed. So many of the things we take for granted everyday, you and your family miss out on. So from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU for your sacrifice.

To keep this thread alive and rolling I would like to offer a Free BARTON shifter to one of our service members or a family member of someone who has made a choice to serve this great country.

So post up in here and let us know who you are, we will choose at random on May 26th the winner. In your post Please type "6M BARTON" so we know who can use the shifter.

Let us know who you are, branch, active, retired, years serving or served, where your stationed, which family member has served or is serving, anything you would like to share with us.

THANK YOU,
Dave
www.BartonIndustries.com

UPDATE-

Thank you all for your kind words, and Thank You to all who have served.
We numbered some small cut up pieces of paper, 1-80, and drew the winner of the shifter that corresponded to their post # .

The problem is.... it felt so insignificant after reading some of your posts, so we continued to draw some more names, and we will continue to draw one name every month for at least the rest of this year.

If you end up winning and have already purchased a shifter, we will send you the full refund.
We drew 4 names and I hand picked 1. If your screen name is listed below please send me a private message with your address so I know where I can send the shifter.

WatchSquid

Vtecal

Franklin9150

Vile the Bastage

Wolfman625
(very powerful video, our thoughts and prayers for Jakes family.)

I Would ALSO like to thank all the First responders... Police, Firefighters, etc. Please Post in Here as well so we can know who you are. Can a moderator please add first responders to the thread title as well.
2015-1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

3AlarmStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White EcoBoost Auto
I just wanted to chime in and say thanks to the men and women defending our country and our freedom!

Thank You All!

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
6M BARTON

Wow, this is a great promotion. I served on active duty in the US Army from 8/2001 to 10/2004. I was a 14E with D 6/52 in Ansbach Germany and did one tour in Iraq. It was a great experience and I wish that I would have been able to stay in the military.

Sponsored

SC_Sport_Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge; 2015 GT PP, 06 F350 Dually
6M BARTON

Thank you Barton.

Retired, spent time supporting Grenada, Panama, 1st Gulf War, and other missions. Served Proudly and would do so again in a heart beat.

6M BARTON

Last edited:

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Very cool of you to offer this.

Actually about to re-up today for another 3 years. Been in the Army since 2007, currently stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY. Proud to serve and I appreciate everyone's support!

6M BARTON

Brn N Rubr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT PP
Very cool, guys! 6M BARTON

My wife and I are both active duty Navy and just PCSed to NAS Jacksonville. She's been in for 12.5 and I've been in for 8. It's been an absolute joy and pleasure to be a part of this!

SC_Sport_Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
Very cool of you to offer this.

Actually about to re-up today for another 3 years. Been in the Army since 2007, currently stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY. Proud to serve and I appreciate everyone's support!

6M BARTON
Thank for your service! I spent 2 years at Ft Campbell. 76-78.

SC_Sport_Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
Very cool, guys! 6M BARTON

My wife and I are both active duty Navy and just PCSed to NAS Jacksonville. She's been in for 12.5 and I've been in for 8. It's been an absolute joy and pleasure to be a part of this!
Thank you for your service!

Sponsored

Noobtastic14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB ruby red
6M BARTON

I'll throw my hat into the ring. I'm Active Duty Air Force and maintain the F-22 Raptor. My Dad is a retired Senior Master Sergeant, my brother is an air traffic controller, and my youngest brother is on a full ride ROTC scholarship. I've been in for five years and I plan on many more! Thank you for the opportunity BARTON INDUSTRIES.

-Drew

*I would like to add that veterans day is aimed at current and former members of the military while memorial day is aimed at members that have lost their lives fighting for this great nation. I appreciate the gesture but would like to turn some attention towards brave men and women that are not around to enter today. They gave the ultimate sacrifice and its their family and children that still carry the heavy burden.

Last edited:

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
6M BARTON

MSG Andrew Baker

US Army still active after 24 years.

I have served all over
Ft Gordon (as a student, instructor, Drill Sergeant and Senior Drill Sergeant)
Ft Detrick Md
Landstuhl Germany
Bosnia
Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, Kuwait
Washington D.C.
and now Hawaii for retirement in 3 years.

My entire family has served in one service or another in some capacity.
Dad Army
Mom Army
Brother Air Force (Yes we hold it against him)

Originally from Illinois but being a military brat I really don't have a home. Looking to retire in Georgia though.

I would love a 6M BARTON shifter!!!

Last edited:

AMESmith87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp 50th pkg, 1985 Mustang GT, 2018 Super Crew F150 EB
Vehicle Showcase
6M BARTON

I've been in 8 years in the worlds best navy! Just finished up with vaq 130 maintaining the ejection seats and environmental control systems on the ea18g. Pcs'd to Pennsylvania to start my new tour recruiting.

Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
6M BARTON

My son, (actually stepson) just joined the Army and is now at Fort. Benning, GA. He knew for a long time that he wanted to serve as his other relatives have. His mom and I are very, very proud of him. After boot camp, he will be off to Fort Gordon for instruction.

Both my wife and I are military brats ourselves. My father was in the Navy for 35 years. Went in as an E1 and came out a Captain. Very proud of that man. My wife's dad parachuted behind the lines on D-Day. After the military, served his country working as a Fed on submarines. Unfortunately, he is no longer with us.
Sponsored