zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
I'm in the middle of the mad thrash before hot rod power tour and finally catching up on installing all of my bits that have been sitting for a while.

The BMR chassis brace that ties together the front control arm mounting points MIGHT fit on a gt350 is you do not plan to install headers.

I've confirmed that it isnt anywhere close to fitting with Kooks headers and it is too close for comfort with ARh headers ( buddy's gt350) ( about 1/4" clearance ) .

The vertical links fit. The cradle lockout braces fit. the toe rods fit. The swaybar links fit a regular gt350, but might be about 3/8" to 1/2" too long on their shortest setting on an R. ( I'll find out when i eventually install R springs)

That being said, if anyone wants to buy my BMR brace that doesnt fit, I'll be at the hot rod power tour stop in baton rouge on saturday. It probably doesnt make sense to ship it.
Sponsored

Reactions: TDC

GrayGt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gray Gt350 stock
Can you pretty please tell me where you ordered your R springs

OP
OP

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
as an FYI- Steeda has a new 2 point gtrac brace that they told me will fit, so i ordered it. I will post up on fitment after i receive it.

Really impressed by the fit/finish of Steedas camber arms. I put them on this past weekend.
Sponsored