Sponsored

Are you sure the CDC Outlaws spoiler fits a convertible?

SEAICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BW
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I am really picky and the CDC Outlaw was what I was going to get, but after quite a few years I settled on the Shelby GT500 spoiler. Like most, not specifically designed for the convertible, but Shelby uses it in the Super Snake Speedster so who am I to ague? I think it fits well and looks great!
IMG_7266.JPG

IMG_7293.JPG

IMG_8042.JPG

IMG_8044.JPG

IMG_8048.JPG

IMG_8051.JPG
Sponsored

vdngo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Van
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
I am really picky and the CDC Outlaw was what I was going to get, but after quite a few years I settled on the Shelby GT500 spoiler. Like most, not specifically designed for the convertible, but Shelby uses it in the Super Snake Speedster so who am I to ague? I think it fits well and looks great!
IMG_7266.JPG

IMG_7293.JPG

IMG_8042.JPG

IMG_8044.JPG

IMG_8048.JPG

IMG_8051.JPG
That looks great! Does it use the existing holes and were you able to get all the contact points flush?

SEAICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BW
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
That looks great! Does it use the existing holes and were you able to get all the contact points flush?
. Unfortunately, I had to drill a couple new holes. The contact points are nearly flush and it’s made from abs so they tightened down really well. I think it fits among the best I’ve seen and the curve of the ends of the wing match the trunk really well. As it sits, I don’t think anyone but a show judge would notice anything at all.
Sponsored