Sponsored

Apparently I'm a narcissistic psychopath

CrackedHorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Mustang GT/CS; 15 Mustang GT
Canadian "study" consisting of a survey given to 18 year olds seems to align narcissistic and sadist traits with....louder exhausts.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want to wake up the dead when I drive by but like most enthusiasts I do appreciate a good exhaust and rumble.

This whole article reads like a hit piece from smug academia that should have read "why intelligent people drive EV" 🙄

Who would even fund this research without an axe to grind? Lol

https://www.sciencealert.com/study-...-cars-to-some-unsurprising-personality-traits
Sponsored

sirben711

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost 10R80 w/ FP Tune
The opening line of the article tells us everything I need to know about the author and why we cannot trust what they present in their piece. Emotionally charged language always disinterests me.
1714406290103-ib.png

EV drivers are some of the worst drivers I have even seen on the road. I think, they think all the digital safe guards will keep them safe - but relying on a machine like that...I don't know, doesn't seem like a good idea. However, Nissan drivers are without a doubt the most dangerous- they are either way to aggressive, or dimwittedly slow. To me, if someone is a bad driver - they are less intelligent.

OP
OP

CrackedHorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Mustang GT/CS; 15 Mustang GT
1714406290103-ib.png
However, Nissan drivers are without a doubt the most dangerous- they are either way to aggressive, or dimwittedly slow. To me, if someone is a bad driver - they are less intelligent.
Agreed.
Nissan and also... Dodge Ram drivers. They come in 1 of 2 flavors, as you stated.

I remember one time a RAM pull up next to me just to give me a thumbs down while I was driving my mustang. Lol....okay bud. Your opinion means the world to me. Glad you got that off your chest. Now tell your diesel bros to stop trying to race me on the highway.

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
For those of you that don't want to waste about 3 mins of your time reading this so called "study". Let me sum it up for you, "I don't like loud exhaust, so no one else should either".

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Needs a comment section, but that wouldn’t go well.
Sponsored