Sponsored

Anyone using Alpharex headlights?

Cashley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen2
tell me you're opinion and post pics please.
Sponsored

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
They seem bright

Synyster06Gates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I’ve got the original Novas, not the Mk2. They’re great lights and very bright. Plug and play install including the turn signal integration unlike some that require you to tap another wire.

white and amber drl option - here’s both on my car.

XlD7V6G.jpg

zX1tZug.jpg

d1FGtEm.jpg

bJkaalF.jpg

John S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
With Morimoto dropping their 2018+ Mustang headlights, Alpharex is probably the only brand with significantly improved lighting over the stock LEDs. Depending on how much night driving you do, you'll have to decide on the value, they are awfully expensive. Quality appears to match OEM and, hopefully, the lens cover coatings and overall durability also match. Note, for Mach 1 applications, they won't include the correct Shelby/2015-17 Mustang turn signal adapter from their 2017-2017 kits for a truly plug-n-play coordinated headlight turn signal option, you'll have to do some simple splicing. Good luck with your decision.

Alpharex Headlight.JPG

OP
OP

Cashley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen2
With Morimoto dropping their 2018+ Mustang headlights, Alpharex is probably the only brand with significantly improved lighting over the stock LEDs. Depending on how much night driving you do, you'll have to decide on the value, they are awfully expensive. Quality appears to match OEM and, hopefully, the lens cover coatings and overall durability also match. Note, for Mach 1 applications, they won't include the correct Shelby/2015-17 Mustang turn signal adapter from their 2017-2017 kits for a truly plug-n-play coordinated headlight turn signal option, you'll have to do some simple splicing. Good luck with your decision.

Alpharex Headlight.JPG
Thats the issue, i dont do much night driving. I merely looking to spice up the front end of my car.
Sponsored