Sponsored

Anyone unhappy with their car?

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
I love mine I agree that the only change I would have liked was the track pack spoiler on my tech so I ordered one ��
I may have to do this as well
Sponsored

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
2500 miles in and I love the thing. Bone stock there were a few things I was unhappy with (exhaust, throttle response, acceleration, and a few cosmetic things) with my currents mods 80% of those are fixed and my next few mods will make it 100%. Honestly I don't think anyone with a Mustang will say they are unhappy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Yes.
So far every time I take it out for a drive it gets dirty and it's very hard to keep this DIB looking clean! It's really hard considering the city I live in has BANNED washing cars at home ($200 fine)!!! 2nd guessing my choice of color and almost wishing I went AG, but when clean the DIB looks really really good too me!!

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
2500 miles in and I love the thing. Bone stock there were a few things I was unhappy with (exhaust, throttle response, acceleration, and a few cosmetic things) with my currents mods 80% of those are fixed and my next few mods will make it 100%. Honestly I don't think anyone with a Mustang will say they are unhappy with it.

This is regarding 350's bro, not 3.7's...

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Yes.
So far every time I take it out for a drive it gets dirty and it's very hard to keep this DIB looking clean! It's really hard considering the city I live in has BANNED washing cars at home ($200 fine)!!! 2nd guessing my choice of color and almost wishing I went AG, but when clean the DIB looks really really good too me!!
I use this stuff. You only need a small bucket of water with it. No hose required! https://www.ecogreenautoclean.com/store/onecuponecar-two/

Sponsored

svtgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
there is an excessive wine (vibration) in second that I dont hear in other gears
if I press the shifter to the right the noise dissapears
I can only hear it with the radio off and in normal mode
just being picky maybe

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Poisyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tree Fiddy

Good for you, I would never be happy with a V6

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Every person I've met that use these waterless or semi waterless systems have spider webbing scratches all over their cars. They don't notice it/don't care....but if you're picky and know what I'm talking about - I'd stay far away from these systems.
Like with any car care product, they can be misused. Straight line motions and gentle pressure with a good microfiber cloth is fine. You can get scratches just the same with a sponge and spirited scrubbing. Just wax on a routine basis and you should and it's fine.

Sponsored

Essex Wire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 Tech Pkg
3k MILES ON MINE. I love it more and more. Feel very privileged to own one. The seats are even better than I thought and I love the SYNC3.

I do wish it had some torque under 3500 rpm cause you have to be going 70mph until you can really start feeling the power of the car, then you're at 90 before you even realize it. I wonder how this thing will pull out of corners on the track. didn't realize it would be a "momentum" car.

Schilling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
there is an excessive wine (vibration) in second that I dont hear in other gears
if I press the shifter to the right the noise dissapears
I can only hear it with the radio off and in normal mode
just being picky maybe
I've noticed the exact same thing in my car! It's pretty loud and annoying but I live with it. Wonder if there's a bulletin on it or a fix,,,,

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua

If I were a dictator I would take an RPG to every V6/Ecoboost Mustang on the street...but that's just me.
Sponsored