BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
I have this DP. Its a DP from a company called PLM. I'm sure its a chinese knockoff of some DP from some company but for the price and quality I can't complain. Out of all the mods I've done except for the tune this mod was 2nd best for the famous seat of the pants feel as soon as I got rid of the cats and replaced with this DP. I didn't realize just how big of a restriction cats can be. I found out soon enough. The difference was night and day especially at the top of rpm.
Sponsored

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS
I might have missed it.... But does it have two connections? One for the stock 2.25 and one for 3"?

ednutcracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost PP Comp Orange
Working nice

Mine is installed, love the sound and definitely there was an improvement in power currently pulling .77 G in acceleration. Still in the process of being tuned so after that I will get dyno results.

Sponsored

sl1kn1ck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PREM PP MANUAL OXFORD WHITE 201A
I might have missed it.... But does it have two connections? One for the stock 2.25 and one for 3"?
It only comes with one connection fitting to the resonator, and it is 2.5". It looks like a 3" one could be purchased from another vendor or even made, since it uses a v-band clamp.

I've had this downpipe on for 2k miles and no issues so far.

Nick

16COEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I was just going to take the third piece off and cut off the reduction, then weld on 3in pipe. Muffler shop would probably do it for 20 bucks. Would also be just as easy to weld on a y pipe if your looking to keep the dual exhaust.
Sponsored