• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Any interest in GT PP springs and sway bars?

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
No longer for sale.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Anybody?

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
I recommend hanging on to them. When you sell the car, put them back on and sell the steeda stuff.

Just did this on my 08gtcs. Put all the factory suspension back on. Sold the good parts for $2k

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Interested, but unfortunately I live in Hatboro, PA… too far for a road trip.
:brokenheart:
Interested in just the springs for $100? PM me

Sponsored

scottryla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic PP GT
OT, but did you notice a difference with the sway bars? Did Steeda springs already, wasnt sure of difference between Steeda's Sway bars, and factory PP.

OP
OP

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
OT, but did you notice a difference with the sway bars? Did Steeda springs already, wasnt sure of difference between Steeda's Sway bars, and factory PP.
Havent had any weather worth driving in. Have maybe 100mi on it since installing and didnt really get to push it.

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
Id be all over it but it would take me 9 hours just to get out of texas...
Sponsored