Sponsored

Any chance to find a fresh allocation @ MSRP in Michigan at this point?

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium ETA 8/3/18
Thread title?

Or, just hope for a 2018 now?
Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Thread title?

Or, just hope for a 2018 now?
2017's are still rolling off the line, no reason you shouldn't be able to find one with some calling around or even stopping in and talking to the sales managers. Unless you are talking about the "R", that will be impossible to find at MSRP unless you have a strong connection to a Ford dealer somewhere.

OP
OP

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess I was wondering if anyone had a lead on the fresh build. And yes -- on a regular GT350, not an R.

What limits me to Michigan is that I have a trade-in I need to use for the down payment, otherwise I would expand my search to other states and take advantage of the dealer-to-dealer shipping.

When I was searching before, I probably called/e-mailed about 15 dealerships who had the car currently in stock, and their answer was all the same... "it's possible we could get another allocation, but we don't know... but you could put a deposit down..."

I would basically be cold calling at this point, and just wasn't sure if it's even worth my time this late in the year, i.e. if 95% of dealers have used their allocation already.

OP
OP

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Thanks for the find, though I am only interested in building one to my specs now. I have found a couple on lots at MSRP or close to, but if I get this car, I'm determined to have the exact color and configuration that I really want, so I'm looking for a dealer with an allocation that hasn't been used yet.

Color I get but there are really only 3 ways or order it. Base, Convenience or Technology package. Additional options are OTT stripes, Black roof and car cover. I don't think there is any other customization. Most people prefer the Technology package as it adds all the goodies but keeps the stock Recaro seats. Convenience replaces the manual Recaro's with a leather/Alcantra sport seats. I also think (but not 100%) that the Technology package does not include the heated and ventilated seats.

OP
OP

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Color I get but there are really only 3 ways or order it. Base, Convenience or Technology package. Additional options are OTT stripes, Black roof and car cover. I don't think there is any other customization. Most people prefer the Technology package as it adds all the goodies but keeps the stock Recaro seats. Convenience replaces the manual Recaro's with a leather/Alcantra sport seats.
Yes, I basically meant I want the color/package combination of my choice, which I haven't seen on lots near me.
Sponsored