Sponsored

Any 350 buyers getting a Focus RS?

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
SG is one nice color, the photo that I posted was a RS just came in at my Ford dealer the other day. :cheers:
Yup, it's really nice... Nitrous Blue is sparkly & cute too. But White is the fastest color... here's proof. :D

28429998336_09cb36c8ef_c.jpg
Sponsored

Sharky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R (eta tbd)
Asked this over on the RS forum but thought I would try here too. There is an RS available that the dealer previously installed the front license plate bracket on. They said they can remove it & fix it to where would never notice it had been there. Anyone have any thoughts on this - haven't seen how it connects but don't feel real positive on it. Thanks!!!

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Asked this over on the RS forum but thought I would try here too. There is an RS available that the dealer previously installed the front license plate bracket on. They said they can remove it & fix it to where would never notice it had been there. Anyone have any thoughts on this - haven't seen how it connects but don't feel real positive on it. Thanks!!!
If it's mounted on, that means they drilled thru... but the black part over the bumper is a long rectangular plastic piece, so maybe they can just order & replace that cover? I'd ask about that possibility.

Sponsored

Sharky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R (eta tbd)
If it's mounted on, that means they drilled thru... but the black part over the bumper is a long rectangular plastic piece, so maybe they can just order & replace that cover? I'd ask about that possibility.
Thanks - figured that's how it went on. Will talk to them about possibly replacing it.

Sharky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R (eta tbd)

Guess I'm going to be bringing some sparkles too. Dealer is going to replace the plastic piece the front plate bracket is screwed in to - good idea Bossing! They actually offered to do it before I brought it up.

mmm635

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
I have a Nitrous Blue allocation on its way from Germany if any of you are interested in it - too many other cars to deal with right now. It will go for msrp. Every option.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Protecting the fascia but having some fun doing so.... :D

Turn 10 at PBIR...
28608780761_e43b0855ef_b.jpg

Turn 2 at PBIR...
28066475583_1ff1f7df71_b.jpg

Sponsored

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I wanted an RS SG so bad to go with my AG GT350. I sat in an ST3 so many times and could not live with the seats along with shifter as a daily driver (80 a day). I ended up getting an automatic Jeep yesterday as a daily driver, but plan to have an RS some day.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
[ame]