Sponsored

Another Vote for CQuartz Finest

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Before: Wash car, dusty by end of day.

Now: Wash car, dusty in a few days, which is easily removed with high pressure air blasts. I'm sure I could go for a couple weeks, maybe even a month if it weren't for how much the brake dusts on the car.

I do my own touchless wash at home (Foam Cannon > Soak > High pressure rinse with filtered water > MetroVac Air blast car dry.

Regimen seems to be working so far, and car came out looking great without a wash mitt, or a single towel used. :headbang:
Sponsored

OP
OP

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Ill get some pics when I get home today.

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
i did c quartz uk.. and ive gone 2 weeks without washing it . unless it rains on her then i wash it.. but dust and all rinses right off, or like you said i blow it off at work with my shop compressors
this is mine after i did the hood and car
20160514_174916 (2).jpg
20160511_194506 (2).jpg

HavasuCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Competition Orange
I'm looking into taking my ride to a local detail shop that works with ceramic pro coating. Would like to have the paint corrected but not ready to try it at home. Need to remove slight swirl marks.

BTW robwlf your car looks amazing!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/Pnyv64o

How good it looks, is due to the detailer spending 25 man hours polishing the car. It was polished to the point where my eyes could not tell before and after Cquartz application, which supposedly adds much gloss to it. Thats how good of a job they did.

What I do notice, is how clean the car stays now. This pic is from just 1 day of driving, it would look similar even if it was 5 days worth of driving.

Last edited:

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
gotta love magnetic. looks really good shift.. and ty havasucat
i got lucky my car was only on the lot for a week dealer never washed it .. so when i got it i told them to not even touch it . all they did was clean the inside .i didnt do any correction to the paint . and im a painter by trade so im anal about swirls and scratches.got it on a fri did the full c quartz sat morning after a bath in some dawn soap and a air drying..
i did 2 coats took about 6 hrs
Sponsored