Sponsored

Another ProCharger Stage II with D1SC & Wastgate

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Whats the duty cycle on the ID1000s. Seems like overkill to me at the power level. Not criticizing but I just picked up a D1SC tuner kit and trying to figure out what injectors I want to grab. Seems the 52 lb/hr FRPP injectors are the choice. Maybe its different on the auto but thought stock pump was good to about 700whp without the booster.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Whats the duty cycle on the ID1000s. Seems like overkill to me at the power level. Not criticizing but I just picked up a D1SC tuner kit and trying to figure out what injectors I want to grab. Seems the 52 lb/hr FRPP injectors are the choice. Maybe its different on the auto but thought stock pump was good to about 700whp without the booster.
30-40k car, 5k s/c system,

never skimp on fuel,

if you want to save a few bucks, we can do the dw1000 ccs as well

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
30-40k car, 5k s/c system,

never skimp on fuel,

if you want to save a few bucks, we can do the dw1000 ccs as well
You misunderstand I'm not penny pinching. Not my first rodeo I've been through this built a few big HP cars and I know what it takes. Only asking since what i've read the stock pump seems stout without the booster. Not chasing dyno numbers here. What does Procharger ship with the stage II system? If the FRPP injectors and stock pump are good to 700whp why would I even bother putting a boost a pump on it.

If its not adequate thats all I need to know and I'll move on and get what I need.

OP
OP
Getdownonit

Getdownonit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I like overkill, it's lets me sleep better. The shop “Coastal Dyno” who performed the install recommaned them. On a Dynojet Dyno I would be right at 700WHP. Also If I ever decide to have the motor built and raise the boost, I'll already have the fuel system for it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
I like overkill, it's lets me sleep better. The shop “Coastal Dyno” who performed the install recommaned them. On a Dynojet Dyno I would be right at 700WHP. Also If I ever decide to have the motor built and raise the boost, I'll already have the fuel system for it.
No doubt man, its a killer build making good power. if anything just curious since its my first go round on this platform. If the 52 lb/hr injectors that come with the kit plus bap or even without a bap can't do 700whp its cool. Just want to know :cheers: TBH if I built the motor I'd go F1A and put a return style system in. That is one and done.

Beerdy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GTPP

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
2013+ GT500 FRPP (52# @ 3 bar) injectors plus a BAP will supply more fuel than the 1000cc injectors and stock pump (with no BAP). 700 WHP should be about the safe limit with the GT500 injectors with a BAP on 93 octane fuel.

The 52 lbs at 3 bar = 60 lbs at 4 bar or 630 cc/min. With the BAP the fuel pressure should maintain at 4 bar.

So if you go by common theory, 640 to 650 whp is the most safe hp you can make on stock motor long term, then there is no need to go with ID1000 or dw95, the 60 lb FRPP injectors will supply the fuel needed with the BAP if you don't plan to build the motor.

Last edited:

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
2013+ GT500 FRPP (52# @ 3 bar) injectors plus a BAP will supply more fuel than the 1000cc injectors and stock pump (with no BAP). 700 WHP should be about the safe limit with the GT500 injectors with a BAP on 93 octane fuel.

The 52 lbs at 3 bar = 60 lbs at 4 bar or 630 cc/min. With the BAP the fuel pressure should maintain at 4 bar.

So if you go by common theory, 640 to 650 whp is the most safe hp you can make on stock motor long term, then there is no need to go with ID1000 or dw95, the 60 lb FRPP injectors will supply the fuel needed with the BAP if you don't plan to.build the notor.
All true.
However the "tuner" comes into play. Some prefer ID's over DW and flat out wont do it.

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
All true.
However the "tuner" comes into play. Some prefer ID's over DW and flat out wont do it.
I don't know anyone that won't tune OEM 52# GT500 injectors. They have the data from them on the stock GT500 ECU. Doesn't get much easier than that. :D

Sponsored

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT

So if you go by common theory, 640 to 650 whp is the most safe hp you can make on stock motor long term, then there is no need to go with ID1000 or dw95, the 60 lb FRPP injectors will supply the fuel needed with the BAP if you don't plan to build the motor.
:hail:

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
All true.

Its simple, if you are paying for a truly "custom tune" then it doesn't matter what brand or size injector is in there. As long as its the correct size for the HP level you want to achieve, and they are in good working order, and hopefully from either an OEM, or mainstream aftermarket company.

However if you are getting a generic mail order tune, well then they make their money by sending out tune files that are VERY similar to the 10,50,100,250 other cars they sent that file to. It saves time, and hassle on their end.... so if thats what you are getting, well then you are married to what they want you to run. Its a time/money thing..... (plus some people make $$$$ when they sell injectors)

Always ask in advance.... to make sure your tuner is OK with it first.

I can say that in the 15 years I have been tuning, every brand of injector, every size out there.
I haven't found one yet that wasn't tunable (assuming its proper sized, and working correctly).

Unless you consider the units needed for CARB certification.
That brings into factors that NO tuner has to deal with, and only us getting certifications, that are linked to calibrations.
(nothing a customer would ever know about, care about, or feel, see)

I can pull up logs, but with our current tuning and power level the 95's are NOT that much overkill honestly. Plus gives room for growth if a person does E85 down the road. (which has become common)

Last edited:

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
Its simple, if you are paying for a truly "custom tune" then it doesn't matter what brand or size injector is in there. As long as its the correct size for the HP level you want to achieve, and they are in good working order, and hopefully from either an OEM, or mainstream aftermarket company.

However if you are getting a generic mail order tune, well then they make their money by sending out tune files that are VERY similar to the 10,50,100,250 other cars they sent that file to. It saves time, and hassle on their end.... so if thats what you are getting, well then you are married to what they want you to run. Its a time/money thing..... (plus some people make $$$$ when they sell injectors)

Always ask in advance.... to make sure your tuner is OK with it first.

I can say that in the 15 years I have been tuning, every brand of injector, every size out there.
I haven't found one yet that wasn't tunable (assuming its proper sized, and working correctly).

Unless you consider the units needed for CARB certification.
That brings into factors that NO tuner has to deal with, and only us getting certifications, that are linked to calibrations.
(nothing a customer would ever know about, care about, or feel, see)

I can pull up logs, but with our current tuning and power level the 95's are NOT that much overkill honestly. Plus gives room for growth if a person does E85 down the road. (which has become common)

I have a question how the about the guys who just bought the kit and right after you started using an ngauge ,giving 95lb injectors and a bap for the same price. I know why you did it because it's better but if I knew procharger was going to that I would have held off a few weeks. The procharger kit is awesome it just suck I have to 1400 more to get the kit to where you sell today only a few weeks later.