Sponsored

Another GT350 Video Review

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Saw this today. He really did an excellent job reviewing and describing the car.

OP
OP

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Saw this today. He really did an excellent job reviewing and describing the car.
Never seen or heard of the channel before, but in my quest for new daily, quality videos of the GT350 has lead to this pleasantly surprising video. The guy knows what hes talking about, walks the walk, and owns and tracks his GT4.

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
That was a pretty good review. Made me want to go out and take my car through the backroads right away. I've never heard of this guy but he really knows what he's talking about. I like it.

OP
OP

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
That was a pretty good review. Made me want to go out and take my car through the backroads right away. I've never heard of this guy but he really knows what he's talking about. I like it.
Do it. Do it for those of us who can't yet :cheers:

Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Too much beer for today...I found myself biting my fingernails wanting to go out but I make it a point not to drive this car even after a single beer. The Warriors game made me drink too much so I tried to calm myself down with this video. It didn't work, but no driving for tonight!

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
Reason most of you probably haven't heard of him is because he's based here in British Columbia.

I can't be 100%, but those roads look like he was somewhere between Abbottsford and Mission.

Grunholle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
///M
I believe he's associated with Bimmerpost.com, he did one of the first video reviews online of the M2 during a press event down here at Laguna Seca. Nice to see he's doing other makes!

xt6wagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 base triple yellow
Shame the GT350 is way down on grip in those weather conditions. Pilot Super Sports might be safe in 60 degrees and rainy compared to max performance tires of old, they are still ice skates compared to 80F and dry.

Won't see 80F again down here in the other Vancouver till next week.

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Wow, he was an excellent reviewer! Looking forward to checking out his review of the GT4 (which I would also love to own). I think he did a great job capturing the essence of the GT350 and how it compares to some of those other vehicles.

Thanks for posting!

-T

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
[ame]

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
^^ Good example of how low the car is. I have a poor prospectus for the R splitters on the street.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
This guy gets it:
Yes he's (Sam) well spoken and a regular on Rennlist.... since he's a GT3 and GT4 owner he has reviewed/features the GT cars extensively as well as other brands. Glad to see Sam was able to feature the GT350! :thumbsup:

rfcs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Track Pak Triple Yellow
Great review. Driver knows his stuff.

I noticed he changed the settings separately to sport, steering and damoers. Would changing one setting from normal to sport mode automatically re-set the steering and damper modes?

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Great review. Driver knows his stuff.

I noticed he changed the settings separately to sport, steering and damoers. Would changing one setting from normal to sport mode automatically re-set the steering and damper modes?
Indeed an excellent feedback. And yes it's synced altogether again once you change modes... unless he manually changed each parameter separately afterwards.

And of course he knows his stuff! He loves (and is now a believer) the GT350 and has a GT4! :D

He even mentioned he wants to have one in his garage too. :thumbsup:
Sponsored