2015 GT Premium in DIB w/ PP and Premier Trim

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
OFC wire is going to be better than CCA wire. You never wanna go cheap on the wire or you'll have issues down the road. The one I recommend would be knukonceptz. They have really great wires.

http://www.knukonceptz.com/mobile-a.../complete-4-gauge-amplifier-installation-kit/
I would agree with this... super flexible and easy to work with.

The Crutchfield kit looks good, but if they already have the fuse wired up, who's to say that will match with what you need to position the fuse under the hood? I'd go with the knukonceptz...

cthomp21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
I'd throw in a third vote for KnuKonceptz. I've been using their stuff for at least 15yrs and have always been very pleased with their quality.

Doug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Another vote for Knu Konceptz.

I used their battery terminals, power wire, fused distribution blocks, inline fuse holder, set screw terminals, speaker wire, and rca cables when I upgraded my system.

I opted to just order what I needed rather than a kit. I would have ordered more speaker wire anyway and didn't need the long rca cables included with the kit since I had the base system and my Audio Control DQ-61 was going in the trunk.

Skip all brands of CCA wire. Get OFC or even better tinned OFC wire.

I saw this comment regarding wire posted on reddit.com/r/carav today. It explains the difference in wire well. The pic that this is in response to is some corroded CCA.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT