Alignment shops

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
Anyone know of any good alignment shops in the Spring, Tx area? I had my car lowered on BMR performance springs and a few other suspension goodies. I took the car to a place in spring and they got the front camber/toe and the rear toe adjusted but said they couldn't set the rear camber. Also any places that have the right specs for 2015 gtpp? Thanks for the help
Sponsored

Dat Boi Kumar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Mustang GT
They don't know what there doing there is camber adjustment in the Rear.

Flyfaster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Magentic PP GT
What he said.. I literally went through 3 shops (idiots) last Fri & Sat saying that they needed an adjustable camber bolt, blah blah for the rear or they couldnt do it.. b/c all these other cars needed them, etc. I asked them if they had done a 15/16 s550 and got a "no - weve done a 13 and 14, should be the same" (insert face palm), then told them to take my car off the damn rack I'm leaving.

Not Spring but not far - Woodlands Performance & Suspension, 1622 Sawdust Road, Spring, TX 77380. A couple friends said they had good luck there.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Anyone know of any good alignment shops in the Spring, Tx area? I had my car lowered on BMR performance springs and a few other suspension goodies. I took the car to a place in spring and they got the front camber/toe and the rear toe adjusted but said they couldn't set the rear camber. Also any places that have the right specs for 2015 gtpp? Thanks for the help
Don't know about shops in your area, but here is a link to my post with my specs on the same springs and where the rear camber adjustment is.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1036139

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Sponsored