Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
NOBODY and I mean NOBODY has done more for the customer as a vendor rep as Alex with AmericanMuscle has. He has set the bar so high for others to try to attain I doubt any could even come close to him. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!:headbang:

You don't have to beg, borrow or steal to get Alex to do the right thing, he does it instantaneously and without reservation.

Every single vendor should take lessons from this guy........I'm dead serious.

Thanks Alex for working through all the wheel sale fiasco with smoothness and expeditious response time!!!:cheers:
Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Alex is great. He has helped me a ton and just reading the forums you can see that he turns lemons into lemonade. Like any industry, there are guys who genuinely want to take care of you, guys who do it because it makes business sense, and the rest of them. Alex is apart of that special first group. There are a couple other guys on this forum that that are in that group too (one slew Goliath...), but IMO it's a rare breed for sure.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Top bloke for sure. I will continue to give AM my future business based purely on the high level of customer service I have received from Alex.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Yeah he is the man! My favorite vendor here for sure!

Sponsored

redneck ron

Dummy up Meathead!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A/Race Red
Ordered a Borla Touring Catback system from American Muscle a couple weeks ago. It arrived last week damaged.

Not good as I had arranged a cookout at buddies house to install the exhaust (he has a shop with a lift). It is very hard for everyone to make our schedules work for a get together.

Alex took care of me and sent me a new one out ASAP, and I received it in time to install it today. He really took care of me, and has earned my business. Thanks again Alex!

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Agreed. Alex is one hell of a dude, and damn good at his job.

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I'm here to take part in the circle jerk!

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
:lol: Yes Alex stepped in and took care of an issue I had with a damaged part and sent it out ASAP for me instead of waiting for damaged one. First class. :thumbsup:

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
NOBODY and I mean NOBODY has done more for the customer as a vendor rep as Alex with AmericanMuscle has. He has set the bar so high for others to try to attain I doubt any could even come close to him. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!:headbang:

You don't have to beg, borrow or steal to get Alex to do the right thing, he does it instantaneously and without reservation.

Every single vendor should take lessons from this guy........I'm dead serious.

Thanks Alex for working through all the wheel sale fiasco with smoothness and expeditious response time!!!:cheers:

[MENTION=17052]Ultrakla$$ic[/MENTION] ,

First and foremost I'm sorry about the trouble again with the wheel order. It was one of a few that we ran into after the St.Patty's blowout.

I'm happy to hear that we were able to come to an acceptable outcome on them for you.

As always, Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's absolutely anything else I can help out with in the future and moving forward.

Pleasure working with you!

Alex

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Alex is great. He has helped me a ton and just reading the forums you can see that he turns lemons into lemonade.

Like any industry, there are guys who genuinely want to take care of you, guys who do it because it makes business sense, and the rest of them.

Alex is apart of that special first group. There are a couple other guys on this forum that that are in that group too (one slew Goliath...), but IMO it's a rare breed for sure.
[MENTION=15475]daltron[/MENTION] - Holding back tears! That's one of the nicest complements I've had in the 5 years working with AM.

Alex is great, I always get best prices on parts from him.
:thumbsup:

Top bloke for sure. I will continue to give AM my future business based purely on the high level of customer service I have received from Alex.
[MENTION=18539]SoCalTim[/MENTION] - Thank you sir. Feedback and comments are greatly appreciated!

Yeah he is the man! My favorite vendor here for sure!
[MENTION=14371]'Merica[/MENTION] - Thank you kindly!

Ordered a Borla Touring Catback system from American Muscle a couple weeks ago. It arrived last week damaged.

Not good as I had arranged a cookout at buddies house to install the exhaust (he has a shop with a lift). It is very hard for everyone to make our schedules work for a get together.

Alex took care of me and sent me a new one out ASAP, and I received it in time to install it today. He really took care of me, and has earned my business. Thanks again Alex!
[MENTION=21973]redneck ron[/MENTION] - Sorry to see/hear about that again. I've been here (Broken record) for 5 years and that was hands down one of the most damaged exhausts I've ever seen!

I'm happy to hear that everything's good to go now!

Agreed. Alex is one hell of a dude, and damn good at his job.
[MENTION=18483]CompO5.sl0w[/MENTION] Thank you sir! Greatly appreciate the feedback.

...Nick!

:lol: Yes Alex stepped in and took care of an issue I had with a damaged part and sent it out ASAP for me instead of waiting for damaged one. First class. :thumbsup:
[MENTION=16142]jefc73[/MENTION] - :thumbsup:

I'm always around to help out guys. I'm a consumer at the end of the day too and you better believe I'm a nightmare with vendors when I don't get my parts!

I'm always a PM away if anyone needs anything at all.

Alex

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION]

:first:
Alex helped me out with an order issue I had and was on the ball:hail:
Really nice to see companies like AM put the customer first :thumbsup:

Thanks again Alex, :cheers:

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION]

:first:
Alex helped me out with an order issue I had and was on the ball:hail:
Really nice to see companies like AM put the customer first :thumbsup:

Thanks again Alex, :cheers:

[MENTION=17020]Lightning[/MENTION]

Thanks for the kind words and your support and business sir!

I'm always around to help out when I can.

Have a great weekend

Alex

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Must agree, Alex is definitely the best AM employee I've dealt with thus far.
In fact, he is the main reason I have faith in the company again.
Sponsored