Sponsored

Al Packer White Marsh

V8Stang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT - Race Red
[ame]

Did a little video of one as they were bringing it around for someone to see. As far as I know, from talking to a good friend of mine that works at AP Ford, this one is not 100% sold yet and is a 2016 with a tech package. My buddy said they were entertaining a $10k ADM. He didn't flat out say this, but the impression I received from Blake at the dealership is that if you walk into their showroom ready to do $10k over sticker, it's yours.

They also have 2 more coming in very soon, so keep an eye on this dealership if you want a good deal. As far as what they'd relay to me, it seems the other two will also be 2016s... none are 350Rs.
Sponsored

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
10k ADM good deal? lol

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Lol paying 10k over for a 16 tech pack is a blessing!? Can I borrow what you're smokin?

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
Meh. You're not finding better than sticker now. Anything $10k or less is a blessing and great starting point for negotiations.
need to check ebay. several did not bid higher than sticker and ones wanting more are not moving. market is getting soft.

Sponsored

OP
OP

V8Stang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT - Race Red
need to check ebay. several did not bid higher than sticker and ones wanting more are not moving. market is getting soft.
Good.

Then use this thread to simply know that there should be three GT 350s sitting at a Baltimore area Ford dealership over the next week or so.

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
I might stop by to just see one in person. I've yet to see one anywhere.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Al Packer White Marsh is a great dealer to buy from.

crazyfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 & '14 GT Track Car
I was lucky my dealer honored $1000 over. When I went to pick up the car last Saturday another gentlemen offered the dealer $10k over for my car while I was there. The dealer actually asked me if they could give me a $3000 bird dog. I declined. My dealership was excellent and I will buy from them again. I even got a follow up email yesterday asking if I wanted to change my mind on selling them back the car even used?
I am in Chicagoland and every dealer is starting at $25-30k over. My brother in law after driving mine wants a white with blue stripes. He went to a dealership Monday and they told him $20k over. He figured they were BS and brought over a hefty bag of cash to negotiate. Car was gone and dealer said sold $20k over. He then went to a dealer with a DIB car and they wanted $30k over. My brother in law left. Dealership called him today and said they had an offer for $20k over and would he better that. My brother in law said no but he went to the dealership after work to look at the car. Sold, gone $20k over.
Got a dealer in Chicago with an R. He wants $50k over. For some reason I think this is crazy but for me I love this. It means that my car is worth more than what I paid for now. When does that happen.
This has been a great week. First my GT350 and tomorrow Star Wars.

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
I was lucky my dealer honored $1000 over. When I went to pick up the car last Saturday another gentlemen offered the dealer $10k over for my car while I was there.
You're too nice. I wouldn't describe anyone who tried that as a "gentleman." :)

crazyfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 & '14 GT Track Car
You're too nice. I wouldn't describe anyone who tried that as a "gentleman." :)
Your right but I was being nice. At least my dealer offered me money to back out if I wanted to and didn't really stick it to me. They could have I am sure.

My last dealer who I gave money to for my 2015 GT350R not only took my money and still fights me over this but has the car I gave them the money for to order back from 2014. They have the 2015 R all black with black stripes because I have the vin# and they still hold the MSO. It has never been titled.

Some dealers just plain s%$# and others are ok. You just have to find one at the right time of life to make a deal. The dealer I am fighting with I have purchased numerous cars from and yet I asked for them just to give me my money back and their reply is "it is only money". Really I tell everyone they are shifty eyed m":-_=f/")!s.

So I'm nice but not always. Glad I got my car and it is awesome.
Sponsored