Spang550

Spang550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Well, I had a change of heart. After looking at some Oxford white cars and seeing their trim, I realized that it was on my okay to buy list (lower end of the list but on it like FJG) The red piping on the trim is quite nice and combined with the other details the Mach has itā€™s a sharp package compared to your average boring white car. Found a good example in Yuma with a clean Carfax that was exactly what I was looking for in every other way spec wise (leather heated and cooled seats, mag style wheels). Iā€™d still have rather had grabber blue or twister orange but this spec is only growing on me and if I were to wait around forever for a unicorn with a 10 speed and a clean Carfax and thatā€™s a premium, Iā€™d run the risk of losing too much value in my old GT and getting priced out. Iā€™m amused because the non car people in my life might not even realize I got a new car. ;)
IMG_1591.jpeg

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Well, I had a change of heart. After looking at some Oxford white cars and seeing their trim, I realized that it was on my okay to buy list (lower end of the list but on it like FJG) The red piping on the trim is quite nice and combined with the other details the Mach has itā€™s a sharp package compared to your average boring white car. Found a good example in Yuma with a clean Carfax that was exactly what I was looking for in every other way spec wise (leather heated and cooled seats, mag style wheels). Iā€™d still have rather had grabber blue or twister orange but this spec is only growing on me and if I were to wait around forever for a unicorn with a 10 speed and a clean Carfax and thatā€™s a premium, Iā€™d run the risk of losing too much value in my old GT and getting priced out. Iā€™m amused because the non car people in my life might not even realize I got a new car. ;)
IMG_1591.jpeg
Your taste is impeccable my friend, right down to the wheels.

You may be surprised at the number of positive comments you get on the white Mach. No way I was expecting it.

IMG_3518.jpeg

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3, 2022 Mach 1 HP
Been a while since I've used the forum. Let me try to post a pic of the car I viewed in Mischievous Purple:

430143934_426906143194203_486655881600078754_n.jpg
429639807_872287241337917_8620067560555203930_n.jpg
I ended up snagging that car, got it for less then what they were asking.

Sponsored

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3, 2022 Mach 1 HP
Both of these cars are missing the front fender trim for the HP, certainly not a deal breaker item but it seems like the most common issue with cars, new or used. Itā€™s about $300 for the pair from Ford.
the front fender trim peices were just never attached to the car when it got to the dealership. They were in the trunk still in the wrapping.

OP
OP
Spang550

Spang550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Your taste is impeccable my friend, right down to the wheels.

You may be surprised at the number of positive comments you get on the white Mach. No way I was expecting it.

IMG_3518.jpeg
Hey give me my car back! šŸ˜‰ But yes while often maligned on here seeing one in person it really is sharp to be sure!

yeah Iā€™ve never been a huge fan of the PP2 style wheels. Love the blend of old and new school the mag wheels provide. Woulda been happy with recaros in premium or base but my preference was always premium with the comfort seats and Mach 1 style stripe!

now I am just debating if I want to extend the factory stripe or do a custom blue Mach 1 stripe. Either way, love the spec more and more the more I live with it šŸ˜ƒ
Sponsored