Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Try looking nationwide, there are a few new ones still out there. I found mine in Corpus Christie TX and I'm in Cleveland but it was exactly what I wanted. I got lucky and the dealer in TX that had it was an autonation dealer and so is my local ford dealer so no dealer trade was needed, they just let me have it. That was June of last year, but they are still out there.

BTW, if you liked grabber blue, then I have the exact car you're looking for

2023 Mach 1 premium A10, regular heated/cooled leather seats, optional PP2 style wheels and red calipers.

20230610_170633.jpg

And no, it's not for sale and is technically illegal in cali now as I added long tube headers.
Even if it this were for sale ............ it's not what he's after, he can drive a stick.:champagne: No need for training wheels .....
Sponsored

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
I happened to find and buy a Mach 1 last month that was essentially the only one for sale in the country in the way that it was optioned and somehow had exactly everything that I wanted. 22 Oxford White manual with Recaros 700A Elite Handling Package...2K miles meant that it was also one of the lowest mileage ones as well. The added bonuses are it had a full PPF job done that cost the original owner about $7K and the warranty was initiated on Feb 2023 which I am extending. I managed to get it for under blue book value out the door.

It was 100% good fortune. It's probably the most sought after S550 at the moment. Hell, even GT350's have been put on the back burner. And after everyone seeing the disappointment in the S650, this is why I believe Mach 1s optioned like this will have incredible value going forward. I wish you good luck on your search.

IMG_9879.jpeg

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
Both of these cars are missing the front fender trim for the HP, certainly not a deal breaker item but it seems like the most common issue with cars, new or used. Itā€™s about $300 for the pair from Ford.
I took mine off to see how I'd like it without them. I may put them back on.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
That looks like a great pick up. White works well with the hood and side rocker decals...the black and red coloring adds a nice bit of 'pop' to an otherwise plain exterior. White can be boring, but with the Mach 1 decals it certainly helps.

The Eruption Green is probably my favorite color, but my chances of finding that color with all my other preferences (mileage, price, options etc) is slim to none, so I'll take what I can get for the right car.

I think they will do just fine in the long term with regards to holding value, just as long as you didn't use it as a commuter and pile the miles on it. Not that it needs to be a garage queen by any means, but certainly not a car I'll be using for daily freeway commuting etc.

Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
So sad that actual color is hard to find even on a fun car like the Mustang... one of the few cars you can actually even get in a real color. Why are people so damn boring these days...

Iā€™m looking for:

-Mach 1 with Handling Pack
I think handling pack is not worth being picky about. It's easy to get everything worthwhile that the HP provides aftermarket, and probably get it done better. Plus, the pack makes the car much less street friendly. If you plan on tracking it, or if it's going to mostly be a garage queen, then I guess it's a slightly different story.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Yes, Iā€™m not set on the handling pack being an absolute must, also will most likely get a lower price on a Non/HP example.

There are a few M6 trans non HP cars sitting on AutoTrader ā€¦ but they are either FJG or White. Iā€™m going to hold out for a color such as eruption green, race red or velocity blue.

There is a local CA private seller with a Race Red 2023 HP M6, exactly the way I would have it, but they want 65K for it with 2k miles. If that was 10k less, Iā€™d be setting up a viewing.

The fun is in the hunt :-)

Sponsored

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
never liked the Nardo color scheme that came into fashion, but that seems to be the most popular color
Thanks for naming it. I always wanted to know how that color was called and how it came to be. Now I was able to search for its history and learned that it started with Audi in 2013 with some of their RS performance vehicles. And then many other brands followed suite with theirs.
I do like the color but wonder if it will just be a short-lived trend that might feel out of place in a decade or two. Novelty vs instant classic?

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
Thanks for naming it. I always wanted to know how that color was called and how it came to be. Now I was able to search for its history and learned that it started with Audi in 2013 with some of their RS performance vehicles. And then many other brands followed suite with theirs.
I do like the color but wonder if it will just be a short-lived trend that might feel out of place in a decade or two. Novelty vs instant classic?
Oddly fighter jet grey (which I currently own) is what made me stop and consider the Mach 1/s550. This is all eye of the beholder but it made me go "damn.... maybe I should call my dealership about that". Some people like white some people like odd colors. I think in the sports car world it all balances out. Somebody will want it down the line if I ever sell it and somebody won't. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Yes, Iā€™m not set on the handling pack being an absolute must, also will most likely get a lower price on a Non/HP example.

There are a few M6 trans non HP cars sitting on AutoTrader ā€¦ but they are either FJG or White. Iā€™m going to hold out for a color such as eruption green, race red or velocity blue.

There is a local CA private seller with a Race Red 2023 HP M6, exactly the way I would have it, but they want 65K for it with 2k miles. If that was 10k less, Iā€™d be setting up a viewing.

The fun is in the hunt :-)
I'm starting to see why they say colorful cars have better resale value. Can add it to the list of reasons I love my grabber yellow, heh. Sometimes it pays to not be boring! :wink: Good luck in your search.