Sponsored

About to get a GT or SS

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
why would you buy a car you cant see out of? and you already crashed one because of that issue
Sponsored

Mr Monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
You really need to get some seat time in both cars. Both have way different "personalities" so you need to get what makes you happy. Either car should be good for miles of smiles.

xTexasfightx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James or Mack.
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB
If you just put feminine for a mustang GT GTFO of here and go buy a crapmaro. And I own plenty of GM vehicles. Enjoy not being able to see shit and driving a gay looking hot wheels car ***got. Oh and pleaseeeee bring a slow ass 2010 camaro and run it vs my stock 15 GT I'll put 10 grand on that race all day.
Tell us how you really feel.

Sponsored

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
Dude...rent both cars for a weekend..granted no v8 will be available..but if fit and finish are important a few days..should help you decide...then do a final test on the real thing..v8.....decision easy.

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Mustang cons
I don't really love the styling. Initially I didn't care or the rear end, but now I find the front end to be even less likeable. Compared to the front end, the rear end is a lot more tolerable to me
Power
Handling
Gas mileage
Eats oil?
More new Mustangs on the road than Camaros
Feminine
please go buy a craparo, we don't want your kind here.

kray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 2014 Edge 2013 F150
I definitely would not look to others to make the decision for me. It's a personal choice and you need to make it on your own. I have found the people on this site extremely knowledgable about the S550 and that's why I log on every day. I would imagine that the people on Camaro 6 are very knowledgable about their car also. Either way you will have good resources for information. C6 will let you into the inner sanctum only if you agree to never say a negative thing about the Camaro. Don't even mention the visibility thing over there! They are a bit touchy about that subject.

One thing that made me chuckle about your post was the Mustang being feminine. I know a couple of guys that have 16 Camaro's and they are stressing because a few people have asked them why they bought a girls car. It has them stressed out so bad I think that they both need counseling. The matter of the visibility is an issue at least for me when I drove a Camaro. It was like sitting in a bomb shelter and that was something that I couldn't face every day.

The Pontiac Aztec is more rare than a Mustang also! Could it have anything to do with looks?

Buzzard Bait

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The feminine thing cracked me up too (I laughed so hard I split my fishnets), considering 75 percent of the people I see driving camaro's around here are females. I think we have trollage. :paddle:

Sponsored

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
Mustang Con: You'll crash every time you leave a parking lot.

Camaro Con: You'll marry your sister.
I lol'd............:lol::lol:

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
AYYLMAO! If you're serious flip a coin. Visibility and trunk space are the reason why I bought the Mustang.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
The feminine thing cracked me up too (I laughed so hard I split my fishnets), considering 75 percent of the people I see driving camaro's around here are females. I think we have trollage. :paddle:
Me too in my area....except its 90%.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
At least he is a little more creative with his trolling and didn't put it in the VS section like all of his brother-cousins.
Sponsored