Sponsored

A good site for GT350 takeoff wheels and tires?

mikedahammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
There was guy in a Blue with Black
Stripes gt350 at summit point the other weekend with extra set of oem. His name was Craig Richmond from Springfield VA and he was at the Friday at the track on the Shenandoah Circuit.

I don’t have any other info on him and I didn’t see him at the Colonial Cup Challenge last Thursday At Summit Point Main. If I see him on the Motorsports.reg roster I can let you know. He is quasi local so I know there are deals to be had without having to struggle with shipping.

He is retired military and was asking me and an instructor with a gt350 if we wanted to buy them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
matthewr87

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
There was guy in a Blue with Black
Stripes gt350 at summit point the other weekend with extra set of oem. His name was Craig Richmond from Springfield VA and he was at the Friday at the track on the Shenandoah Circuit.

I don’t have any other info on him and I didn’t see him at the Colonial Cup Challenge last Thursday At Summit Point Main. If I see him on the Motorsports.reg roster I can let you know. He is quasi local so I know there are deals to be had without having to struggle with shipping.

He is retired military and was asking me and an instructor with a gt350 if we wanted to buy them.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to be on the lookout for him. I'm going to be back at Summit in a couple of weeks.

Screamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2116 GT350
I have a set with oem tires 4000 miles in florida $1000
Sponsored