6r80 Transmission jerk while coming to stop

Emilbadal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Auto DIB
Hi everyone, Recently I noticed that as I'm coming to a stop, at speed below 3 mph, the trans jerks right before the car stops as if the car goes into 1st gear with a locked torque converter. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue or maybe have a solution for it. I recently changed my differential to FP 3.55 loaded rear differential. So I know that there's no slack in the gears. I have done all the programmings needed for the new gear ratio. The car is currently on stock tune and I don't have any codes present. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out
Sponsored

Expat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2020 Convertible Mustang GT Premium
Mine does the same in any of the sport modes from day 1. When driving in cruise or wet modes very smooth changes.

Can you confirm if the ¨jerkiness¨ is eliminated when driving in non-sport modes?

OP
OP
Emilbadal

Emilbadal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Auto DIB
My car jerk some time even in Normal mode. I recently used forscan to reset the adaptive shifting tables of the transmission(IIRC it was in BCM) to get the transmission to relearn the driving habits again. The jerk got much better now but still I can hear it from time to time.
Sponsored