Sponsored

2022 allotment and ordering and opinions on paint idea

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I see somewhere that 2022 ordering opens in October sometime. Is there an exact date yet? When will dealers find out their 2022 allotment?

thanks y’all.

At the moment, I’m thinking atlas blue with Wimbledon white stripes (I’ll add them later). But one of my (my only)qualm with the car is the blacked out bumper cover. Imean, it looks mean, sure but it also looks like megatons face. Lol. Sorry. Just notmy favorite style trend of today. So, I had this photoshop done. What do y’all think? I think I kinda like it.

JlSeSCm.jpg
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I’m of the opposite opinion. I think with a paint to match bumper it looks like every other mustang. But that’s why we all are different, LOL.

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I’m of the opposite opinion. I think with a paint to match bumper it looks like every other mustang. But that’s why we all are different, LOL.
Completely agree! Lest we all be driving silver Honda accords! But, I like the s550 so looking like the others isn’t bad to me lol. I’m just not big on the current trend of doing that.
I'm with the black bumper. It works on that design. It wouldn't work on say the 350 style. But if you do paint it, continue the stripes down it and not leave the gap
Oh absolutely. That shop was just real quick to get an idea. It actually came out better than I expected.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The order banks question is asked almost daily now. No one knows for sure except Ford execs and whoever they tell. The standard has been mid October but there is hearsay that it may be pushed a few months due to the shutdowns affecting 2021 builds.

Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Not a fan. It's like saying "hey, look at me, I'm a giant bumper beam and I'm proud!"

kcobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500, Base w/tech, black roof, vinyl stripes
I see somewhere that 2022 ordering opens in October sometime. Is there an exact date yet? When will dealers find out their 2022 allotment?

thanks y’all.

At the moment, I’m thinking atlas blue with Wimbledon white stripes (I’ll add them later). But one of my (my only)qualm with the car is the blacked out bumper cover. Imean, it looks mean, sure but it also looks like megatons face. Lol. Sorry. Just notmy favorite style trend of today. So, I had this photoshop done. What do y’all think? I think I kinda like it.

JlSeSCm.jpg
I like it. With stripes of course.
Sponsored