2020 sync 3.4 question

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Question for anyone who has the new sync 3 system. I had a 2018 GT with sync 3 and the name of the song would display at the top of gauges when driving (401a package) when listening to sirius. On my 2020 GT with 401a package, it is showing a musical note at the top of the display, but no song titles. if i switch to usb, it does show the song title, just not on sirius like my 2018 did. Cant figure out why it would show a musical note but no song title. ive looked in the book and everywhere i can find in case i missed a setting and cant seem to find one to have the song title display. Anyone else have this going on??
Sponsored

Multitask

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2020 MKZ Hybrid
When I went from my 2013 FFH (HD Radio), to my 2018 FFH (no HD), the 2018 lost the radio info on the right side (Hybrid display) , and now my 2020 MKZ-H has it back... so I wonder if it's an HD radio thing ... this might be wrong, as I had the dealer pull up a Fusion that had HD and it also did not display the radio info.

It did in all cases show the ipod and Sirius/xm info ... so I'm sure there is a Forscan setting to look into to add it back...