• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Alabama 2020 GT350R Heritage Edition

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have to agree that the market is down on many models but suggest that the 2020 GT350R HEP cars are still doing quite well.

Your point regarding the recent sale of the 542-mile GT350R HEP example that sold recently is well taken, but if you look at that consignment closely it was very poorly presented from a visual standpoint and cleanliness standpoint.

The interior, exterior, engine compartment and undercarriage presentation looked terrible but that example still sold for $33,755 over MSRP and could have easily sold for ~$40,000 over MSRP if some time and effort had been with respect to attention to detail.

With only 280 examples built we can all bet that the 2020 GT350R HEP models will continue to climb in value as time goes forward.
There are two non-Heritage R’s for sale at the dealer I referred OP to (Diamond). Both are 2020’s with less than 1K miles. Listed for $94.9k and $99.8k. I totally agree with you that the Heritage R’s will continue to command more for quite some time. Unless it’s high mileage or has been wrecked, I’d be shocked if there’s many that fall below $100k
Sponsored

moxiemiami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spec Miata
I'm in the north burbs of Chicago. What are you realistically looking to get out of this?