Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Racered pp2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red GT PP2, 1985 Mustang gt coyote swapped
What dealer?
Update:
  • Ordered on Feb 20th
  • Received my VIN on March 28th with an EDD April 25th - May 1st.
  • Build date on April 10th
  • In Transit on April 12th with an EDD April 19th - 25th
  • Brampton, ON on April 14th
  • Tormacyar, ON (CN name) today (April 15th)
ETA is still April 19th - 25th but in my opinion it'll be at my dealer in the next day or 2. Tormacyar is at the MacMilland Train Yard in Toronto and I believe this is where they go from train to truck. If so, once it's on a truck it only has an hour ride to my dealership.

If it gets here on Friday the 19th, total wait time is almost exactly 2 months or just over 8 weeks. Pretty happy camper right now!
Sponsored

barilda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, magnetic grey, 301A, 6M, active exhaust
What dealer?
It's Northway Ford in Brantford. I quoted my old post with the dealer info and my car specs on my last post.

Seems like everyone with pp2 cars are having to wait forever for theirs from what I'm reading on this thread... maybe they don't run pp2's on the line very often?

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
It's Northway Ford in Brantford. I quoted my old post with the dealer info and my car specs on my last post.

Seems like everyone with pp2 cars are having to wait forever for theirs from what I'm reading on this thread... maybe they don't run pp2's on the line very often?
They don't run them when it's consistently below freezing at the Flat Rock plant, after apparently having a number of cars shipped with damaged UHP summer tires (cracking from the cold) a year or so ago.

Racered pp2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mine built waiting on shipping says it should be here by the 17th I placed my order on February 23rd.

2019withfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt pp2 on order and 1992 fox
They don't run them when it's consistently below freezing at the Flat Rock plant, after apparently having a number of cars shipped with damaged UHP summer tires (cracking from the cold) a year or so ago.
Ford must think it's too cold in Canada . Lol. I ordered September 18 and eventually cancelled the order. Dealer says they're still going to call when it arrives to see if I want it. Still no call

Sponsored

CurlingRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2018 Ford Escape Titanium,
Got My VIN today!! After reading some of the stories here, I was really getting down in thinking that maybe I made a mistake ordering a vehicle. I've never done it before...but at least now I know I'm in the system. Great service from our salesman that is really appreciated.

Ordered - 2/26/2019
VIN - 4/16/2019
EDD - 7/2/2019

Now...the waiting....Thanks to everyone who has shared their stories and information. It's made the process better.

Update 5/2 - EDD Moved up 1 day...Any good news is welcome!!

Last edited:

redneck ron

Dummy up Meathead!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A/Race Red
Well, this section of the forum is disheartening. I am going to the dearlership this morning to order a new 2019 Mustang GT. Now, I'm worried that it may never show up, get canceled and then have to order a 2020. They have one in stock with the equipment I want, but the wrong color. I may have to settle.
The wait is over! Lol, dealer got a car delivered that was very close to what we ordered, the wife liked it so we snagged it. Race Red 401A, manual, B&O. Now, for a couple mild changes....

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
Congrats! When you say close, what's missing or more than the one you ordered?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The wait is over! Lol, dealer got a car delivered that was very close to what we ordered, the wife liked it so we snagged it. Race Red 401A, manual, B&O. Now, for a couple mild changes....
Congrats!! Hope she treats you well!

redneck ron

Dummy up Meathead!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A/Race Red
Congrats! When you say close, what's missing or more than the one you ordered?
Wife ordered Ruby Red, and active exhaust. No problem, she likes the Race Red, and I will just do a cat back system.

Sponsored

barilda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Mine built waiting on shipping says it should be here by the 17th I placed my order on February 23rd.
Mine now says EDD April 18th - 25th and it's currently on a truck in Toronto. The person on the chat line said they wait till they have a full truck load before sending the truck to the dealer... Hopefully that won't take long.
Which dealer are you getting yours at?

Racered pp2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Just got a call from my dealer telling me the car has arrived and will be ready Saturday. I ordered mine from Markville Ford
Mine now says EDD April 18th - 25th and it's currently on a truck in Toronto. The person on the chat line said they wait till they have a full truck load before sending the truck to the dealer... Hopefully that won't take long.
Which dealer are you getting yours at?

barilda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Just got a call from my dealer telling me the car has arrived and will be ready Saturday. I ordered mine from Markville Ford
Lucky you! Enjoy
Hopefully mine lands later this week so I can pick it up on the weekend!