• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois 2019 GT350 - Testing The Waters

CNFLCTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
HI folks,
I'm thinking about putting my 2019 GT350 on the market. The car comes with the Signature 701's with 20 inch PS4's along with the stock wheels and tires (taken off around the 2K mile mark). The car has ~6000 miles on it. It is a fully optioned car. Ceramic coated by Brighton Auto Detail (www.brightonautodetailing.com). It also comes with an Ford extended warranty which I believe is transferable. No oil consumption issues. 19 was the first year of the Gen 2 motor from the R. Never tracked. Car also comes with stock GT350 car cover as well as a more premium Shelby America red cover. Never driven in the winter and may have seen rain once or twice since I've owned it. Has Ford Performance lowering springs installed by Speed Inc (www.speedinc.com).

Curious what you think I should ask for it. Additionally, if anyone is interested send me a note and I'll happily provide you with more info. Thanks in advance.

SEE PICS BELOW>>>>
Sponsored

Last edited:

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Nice car! Take the signature wheels off and put the originals back on. Sell them separately. Make the car look oem original and it’ll sell without a hitch. The springs are fine, they actually help the stance of the car considerably. That’s what I did with my 20 I just sold.