• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois 2019 GT350 - 6200 miles

CNFLCTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
car (3).jpg

Dipping my toe in the water in terms of selling my 2019 GT350. Car has roughly 6200 miles on it. It has every single option. Never tracked. Comes with original wheels/tires (under 1K miles on them) as well as the Signature SV701's with Michelin PS3's as pictured. They were recently powder coated gloss black by highly respected Speed Powder Coating (Illinois). Look them up....all they do is super cars. Looking for perspective on what to expect for her. Thanks.
Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice car, GLWS

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I would love to pick up a GT350 but everyone seems to be asking original sticker or above on 3-4 year old cars. I get it, if someone is out there willing to pay that, more power to them, but it's not me.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Mid to high 60’s. Take the wheels off and sell them separately. Ignore the clowns like above and there bs when it comes to what the market and what price’s are.

Sponsored

OP
OP

CNFLCTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
:inspect:{looks for clowns but sees none}
Reality is reality....not that you are a clown....but that the market bears what it bears. With all due respect, you arent going to sniff a GT350 for under sticker, at least not one that is as new as mine (gen 2 motor/19+) with low miles.

arigr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 eco pp mustang
all i said was that i saw no clowns in this thread... inthehighdesert said to ignore the above clowns which seemed to point to you dasnake3 or crackerjack17... i dunno... personally i think you got a nice ride...
Sponsored