Sponsored

2018 Mustang Information (Options/Packages, Colors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Seems like the Detroit show is a snoozer this year for all three.
Just like last year. I'm not even gonna bother going next year.

Jules1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What a DUMB move... What it takes to show the freaking car... :(

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Ive been looking at the SS reviews online and watching videos. I still cant get over the rear end and how the visibility issue sucks. my hopes for the 18 is some upgrades interior wise a better dash would be nice and then new lights and they have to do something to compete with the SS otherwise may have to test drive a SS which I don't wana lol

boxstang40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 lx hatch
Ive been looking at the SS reviews online and watching videos. I still cant get over the rear end and how the visibility issue sucks. my hopes for the 18 is some upgrades interior wise a better dash would be nice and then new lights and they have to do something to compete with the SS otherwise may have to test drive a SS which I don't wana lol
Yeah im in the same boat. Waiting to see the 18 mustang first. My biggest issue with the camaro is it seems like no rear seat room and we have an 8yr old son. So hoping for at least 455-460hp and a better stereo although ive heard it wont get the b&o yet.

Sponsored

MAVERICKFORD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0
What I find funny is nobody officially said the 18 would be unveiled at NAIAS. I was thinking New York will be the show or it will have its own unveiling

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Stop spreading that around as if it were official..it's not.
Look I am not spreading this as if it's official! I just posted a pic to give those an idea of what it may look like when released!!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Nobody said the '18 F150 would be there, either.........until it was revealed online on Sunday ;)

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
I've always questioned Ford's marketing decisions, they've been a bit unreasonable in recent years especially with the mustang. If they are doing a private unveiling or revealing the car on a TV show or Tv appearance, then that means MY18 has nothing special going for it in terms of power upgrade and new technologies. Probably will be just a 2017 with a new bumper and a new performance package option with slight improvements from the old one.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
I've always questioned Ford's marketing decisions, they've been a bit unreasonable in recent years especially with the mustang. If they are doing a private unveiling or revealing the car on a TV show or Tv appearance, then that means MY18 has nothing special going for it in terms of power upgrade and new technologies. Probably will be just a 2017 with a new bumper and a new performance package option with slight improvements from the old one.
The 5.0 is getting DI/PI in the F150..they're not going to make two versions of the 5.0.

The Mustang is also getting the A10 transmission, replacing the A6.

Sponsored

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Direct injection and the 10spd auto have already been confirmed. I'd say thats pretty big in terms of performance improvements.

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
See the first post of this thread for likely changes in addition to DI + PI.

Status
Not open for further replies.