Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Is the spoiler white or just a camera issue?
Sponsored

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
Crap quality right off Instagram, but here's a 2018 R in Kona Blue with white stripes! Gonna see if I can track down the original pics...

You can tell by looking at the lower bumper that this color is going to pop when it is all clean. I'm in love, just need someone to buy my Laguna Seca and then I can get one :love:

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I have the original photo. The clarity isn't any better.

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
I have the original photo. The clarity isn't any better.
Did you take the picture? Either way, I am just happy to finally see this color on the GT350. Hopefully, Ford will be releasing the media pictures of the new 2018 colors soon.

Sponsored

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
How different is Kona Blue from Impact Blue ? Isn't Kona Blue just the new Deep Impact Blue ?

What ruins this color for me really is the fact that there are van driving around with the exact same color plus the new Audi S5 has like the perfect blue metallic for a coupe.
Kona is darker than DIB. You can see the difference in this pic. Kona is the car in front, DIB in back.

138435d1368891020-whats-difference-between-kona-dib-dsc02619.jpg

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Sent by a mysterious friend.

Thoughts?

That front end looks like crap... has someone removed part of the front spoiler/splitter... and the wheels look too small :doh:.

What the hell are Ford doing... they nailed it with the S550 and seem to be systematically destroying the Mustang again like they did in the 90's (apologies to any SN95 owners for that comment)... and don't even get me started on the 2018 GT and Eco :barf:

I recently viewed a 2017 GT350 at Lakeland Ford, Florida, while on vacation... and it was one of the best looking pieces of genuine modern American Muscle I'd ever seen (and you guys know how to make true brutes rather than the pu$$y European/Korean/Japanese tree-hugging/save the planet/I'm gonna do everything for you while you drive except give you a blow job crap that's about as exciting to drive as a bus)... and it's upsetting every time Ford seem to hit the ball out of the park, they somehow manage to f&$k it up again!

Rant over!... (see... the English aren't always as polite as you think we are) ::D

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
This car, color aside, is the same as the one you saw in Florida. The front splitter gets installed at the dealership, because the car can't make it on the car carrier with the splitter in place.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Never realized how bad those looked without the front splitter. Buck tooth, slack-jaw looking. Much like the '18 GT.

Sponsored

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
That front end looks like crap... has someone removed part of the front spoiler/splitter... and the wheels look too small :doh:.

What the hell are Ford doing... they nailed it with the S550 and seem to be systematically destroying the Mustang again like they did in the 90's (apologies to any SN95 owners for that comment)... and don't even get me started on the 2018 GT and Eco :barf:

I recently viewed a 2017 GT350 at Lakeland Ford, Florida, while on vacation... and it was one of the best looking pieces of genuine modern American Muscle I'd ever seen (and you guys know how to make true brutes rather than the pu$$y European/Korean/Japanese tree-hugging/save the planet/I'm gonna do everything for you while you drive except give you a blow job crap that's about as exciting to drive as a bus)... and it's upsetting every time Ford seem to hit the ball out of the park, they somehow manage to f&$k it up again!

Rant over!... (see... the English aren't always as polite as you think we are) ::D

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
4221396001_3990631069001_TEETH.png

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

1. Car does not come with splitter installed. It's done as part of vehicle prep.
2. Car is further off the wheels than normal because it ships with spacers that are removed during prep. Once removed, it will sit at its normal height.
3. So, per the good ol American game of baseball (vice cricket), they did in fact hit it out of the park.

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
I want to see the orange fury and it better be available with strips!!! I don't think the red strip and red calipers would look bad. It actually should pull more orange out of that color.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
I don't think it will be available with strips (sic). I would think the R will not be available with stripes, but the GT350 will.
Sponsored