• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Shadow Black GT350 w/ Coolers - LA ( Not L.A.)

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
I've decided to take my pro-touring car a bit further and this car isn't being driven. I have owned it since new. I have done all of the work outside of PPF & Ceramic coating.

I bought the car new in Feb 2016. I took it on 2 legs of Hot Rod Power Tour 2016. It has been to the track 3 times with all fluids changed after each trip. It has been garage kept for the entirety of the time that I've owned it.

All of the maintenance has been done. The oil line recall work has been completed. ( and verified as good by me).

I have a local dealer that will do a courtesy trade ( which I will pay for). I'd prefer to do this for tax purposes.

There are no permanent modifications or extra holes drilled. ( aside from one of the interior knee panels where I mounted the cooler switches.)

2016 Shadow Black, Stripe Delete GT350 Tech Package
4,400 Miles

Electric Trans and differential coolers properly wired with relays and manual switches.

The Installed upgrade parts list is as follows:

Front suspension:
BMR Sway bar links
Cortex Monoballs
Vorschlag camber plates
Steeda 2 point G-Trac Brace
Aluminum R Tower brace

Rear Suspension:

BMR Vertical Links
BMR Subframe Lockout Braces
BMR Rear Swaybar Links
BMR Adjustable Caster links
Steeda Adjustable Camber Links

Driveline:

MGW Shifter
DSS Carbon Fiber Driveshaft

Chassis:

BMR Jacking Rails

Engine/Exhaust/Engine Bay Cosmetic

Kooks Headers w/ catted mid-pipes
Ngauge w/ Lund racing tune ( custom A Pillar mount)
JLT Brake Booster Cover
JLT engine covers
Redline Hood Struts
JLT fuse box cover
Mishimoto Aluminum overflow tank
Bob's Air/oil separators
AFE Air Filter
Shelby American gt350 Fluid caps

Interior

Interior stitching changed to red
Shelby floor mats
R Rear Seat Delete
garageline pedal space
SRP Pedal covers and foot rest
Titan Shift Knob
JMS Alcantara Shift and e brake boots
R Steering Wheel
steeda clutch spring
Autoblip
Shelby American trunk organizer
Ceramic window tint (30%)
All interior lights converted to LED ( Diode Dynamics)
Mirrortap for 2 Radar Detectors to visor mount. ( I ran a V1 and a Max 360 on the visor).

Exterior
Xpel ultimate ( Front Clip )
cquartz pro
Matte black Vinyl Roof
Track Pack spoiler
California pony cars front debris flaps
Smoked side marker lights
Full LED lighting conversion ( Diode Dynamics) ( includes head light lamps that match)
Shelby License plate frames ( 2)
Front bumper is not drilled ( LA does not require a front plate)
Diode dynamics sequential flashers

Parts Included but not installed:

Rear Cortex mono-balls ( I will include the bushing removal tool as well)
Magnaflow cat back
Kooks green cat mid pipes ( one pipe needs the flex joint cut out and repaired)
BMR 4 point brace
Spare Alcantara boots from redline
R Springs
Red shift knob ( CJ Pony Parts)
BMR Cradle Bushings ( poly)
BMR Differential Bushings ( Poly)
Shelby Transmission Scoop
All Weather Floor Liners

All Factory Take off parts, including the driveshaft and rear seat parts are included.

The only modification that cannot be undone easily is the factory catback, which had to be cut to work with the headers/midpipes.

The car needs very little to go " all the way" with it.

I had absolutely intended to keep this car for a long long time, as evidenced by the parts list. The sum total of upgrade parts on the car is $21,710.
The included extra parts are probably worth an additional 4-5K.

What you also need to know:

The passenger rear wheel has a 1 inch long scuff at the edge. It has been painted and you need to look close to notice it.

The xpel has some imperfections in it. It did its job and protected the paint.

The trans cooler works exceptionally well. At speed when turned on it will keep the trans at 165 degrees all day long.

The differential cooler also works exceptionally well.

Sync has been updated and android auto works really well. I did not buy the hub that facilitates apple carplay.

I have the entire owners kit and oil filter wrench kits.

I have used the cover whenever the car is parked in the garage.

Interior is clean with no rips/tears, etc.

Everything functions as it should.

I'm asking $58K. That is pretty much what the sticker price was.

This car grabs attention constantly. I love the car, but it isn't being used and it deserves to be enjoyed.

I will have the vehicle detailed before the new owner takes delivery.

My loss can be someone else's gain.
Sponsored