Sponsored

2016 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2016 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

2016GT/CS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
convertible California edition
Sponsored

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
convertible California edition
Heh, my dealer has one in stock right now (in Racing Red with black racing stripes!). Haven't looked to see if its a stick or auto...of course, it's a California Emissions car (we have that up here in Oregon :frusty: ).

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi Deysha and/or Meagan:
Sent [MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION] a private message on Monday. Still trying to see if my build date and VIN are in the system yet ;)

Thanks for all your help and hard work! :ford:
You’re welcome, ElAviator72! Still no VIN.

Just an update on my end. Ordered right after Thanksgiving and have a build date of March 7th
It’s getting closer, 2016GT/CS!

Deysha

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Ordered a 2016 California Special in guard Metallic!

401A Fastback with California Special package, 6sp Auto, Enhanced Security pkg, 3.55 gears, Reverse Park Assist, and Navigation! Now the waiting game begins!:D

Sponsored

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
Lol wat, they all come CARB legal from the factory
Unless they're burning recycled fairy farts and emitting nothing but pixie dust, no :p

WARNING: This post contains substances known by the state of California to cause Cancer.

nbjczk71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just placed my order

2016 Mustang Premium GT, Black, Auto, Black out pkg, 355, NAV, rear back indicator, 401A, Yellow jacket sticthed interior

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Premium GT, Black, Auto, Black out pkg, 355, NAV, rear back indicator, 401A, Yellow jacket sticthed interior
Congrats! Make sure to check in with Deysha (forum member name: [MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION] ) for build info and delivery dates ;) Send her a PM with your dealer name, real name, and Ford order number :)

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
damn looks like some guys wait pretty long for their cars to be delivered...dunno if i can wait more than 2 months...lol

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ordered a 2016 California Special in guard Metallic!

401A Fastback with California Special package, 6sp Auto, Enhanced Security pkg, 3.55 gears, Reverse Park Assist, and Navigation! Now the waiting game begins!:D
Congrats on your order, BDMACH! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.

Welcome and thanks for the PM, nbjczk71! I’ll get back to you soon!

Congrats! Make sure to check in with Deysha (forum member name: [MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION] ) for build info and delivery dates ;) Send her a PM with your dealer name, real name, and Ford order number :)
Thanks for the mention, ElAviator72!

Deysha

Sponsored

oldgeezer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT base, Ingot Silver, 6MT, 3.55
Ordered a '16 GT, base, manual, 3.55, Ingot Silver on 5 January. Got the VIN on 22 January with a build week scheduled for 8 February. It's been built and has been loaded on a rail car, with delivery scheduled (subject to change, as everything always is) at the dealer for 25 February. Which, coincidentally, is my freaking birthday! I can't think of a better present!!

And a huge THANK YOU to Deysha for tracking my order!!

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a '16 GT, base, manual, 3.55, Ingot Silver on 5 January. Got the VIN on 22 January with a build week scheduled for 8 February. It's been built and has been loaded on a rail car, with delivery scheduled (subject to change, as everything always is) at the dealer for 25 February. Which, coincidentally, is my freaking birthday! I can't think of a better present!!

And a huge THANK YOU to Deysha for tracking my order!!
That's Awesome, congrats!

I'm gonna have my car well before my birthday (late June...) Good thing. Can't stand the long term rental car I'm in :doh: Hey, but it rents for less than a Mustang payment a month ;)

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
damn looks like some guys wait pretty long for their cars to be delivered...dunno if i can wait more than 2 months...lol
Yeah, there was a two week shutdown of the Flat Rock plant at Christmastime...(totally normal for a Big 3 plant). That does tend to stretch the delivery schedule out. Also, lots of the guys experiencing the longer delays have convertibles on order. Verts are more limited production, and it doesn't look like many got built during the middle of the winter, although it looks like a few are scheduled to be built next week...

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Congrats on your order, BDMACH! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.
Hi Deysha!

Here is the Dealership info...

Park Ford
400 West Avenue
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278

And the order number for the California Special is 1400

Thanks,

Bob
Sponsored