• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 GT350, Race Red, OTT,Tech Pack, 2300 Miles

RaceRedGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Race Red #1888
So, have a great deal looming on a GT-R and getting rid of the Shelby. Looking for SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

***Update, 2600 Miles***

2016 Shelby GT350
Race Red
Black OTT
Tech Pack
Track Pack Spoiler(comes with factory tech pack spoiler)
JLT engine coil covers, Race Red with black letters(factory included)
Redline Hood Struts(Prop rod included)

Car is in great shape. Had one oil change at 2000 miles. Car is located in Sumter, SC. Pic included.
xrc2ZQd.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Pic not visible...

OP
OP

RaceRedGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Race Red #1888
Not sure what is wrong, but I can no longer get imgur hosted images to work on the post. If anyone wants pics, please email me, or if you can help, let me know what changed over the past month to no longer allow image hosting from imgur.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
If my car sells soon, I'll be in touch!

Sponsored

cyandhappiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Recently Imgur only allow the public view on album (and you have to enable public view on that too), for easy picture uploads I would use photobucket now.