• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT. DIB. 6MT. 300A package. $29,500 OBO.

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Hey guys, unfortunately things have taken a turn for the worst and it looks like I'll have to sell the Mustang. Not exactly what I wanted to do just a couple weeks before my birthday but that's life. The car has been my daily driver since December 10, 2015 when I purchased it from a local Dodge dealer with 6,6xx miles on the clock. The previous owner was an older gentleman in his 50's whom I personally spoke to after buying the vehicle (called him after I found his number on the receipt for window tint). The dealership's story checked out and it turns out that he did indeed sell the vehicle because of his sciatica. According to him, his left leg would go numb after about 30 minutes of driving the car and it would leave unable to drive comfortably and he would have lingering pains after driving. Fast forward a week and before the car even hits the used lot, I leave my deposit and start the paperwork for purchasing the Mustang.

Unfortunately, my insurance recently spiked up from $160/month to $556/month after a series of regrettable events. Because of this, I doubt I'll be able to afford the car anymore and don't want to lose it to a repo and damage my credit. At this point, my monthly insurance payment is well over my car payment.

This isn't something I want to do, but something I need to do to be smart. The car is in great condition with one small ding on the rear bumper from a fender bender with an uninsured motorist. The damage is barely visible and not noticeable unless pointed out. All body panels and drivetrain components are original. The front bumper has suffered from rock chips but we all know Ford doesn't exactly use the strongest paint on these cars.

This car has been a pleasure to own and has kept a huge smile on my face as well as received many compliments. From the way it looks to how it sounds and mainly how she performs, it's been an awesome ride and I will miss it dearly.

As it sits currently, the car has around 13,6xx miles.

Modifications:
- Brand new Corsa Xtreme cat-back (uninstalled and just received today as a warrantied replacement directly from Corsa due a defective driver's side muffler on my current system).
- Steeda CAI (tune required version)
- Steeda Progressive Springs
- Tuned for flex-fuel via Lund by their NGuage (cammed tune and regular flex-Fuel tune)
- Hyper white LED side markers
- MAK cat deletes
- 20x9/20x10.5 InCurve AZAD IC-S5 wheels with 275/35/20 Pirelli P-Zeros in the front and 295/35/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports in the rear. With the current drop, you have room to move up to a 315/35/20 in the rear if you choose to do so (I ran this set-up just before my current set of tires and loved the look).

* All stock components will be included in the sale.

If there's anything I'm forgetting then I'll update the ad again to reflect this. I am looking for $29,500 obo in it's current state and am not looking to part out at this time. Please call or text me at (858) 649-3356 if you are interested or send me a message here or on Instagram @SD_Confidential.

Thanks for your time.

- David.

Here's how she looks in her current state:

And some miscellaneous photos over the course of my ownership:

Some photos of when she had 315's in the rear:

And some photos of when I first picked her up (100% bone stock):

Sponsored

Last edited:

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Dam what a steal! How much for the GSXR? lol

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
come on man...you gotta part out! let me know if you do. i'd be interested in the mak cat deletes

saleen405

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
GLWS and sorry about your current situation. Question for you regarding your Corsa muffler - what actually was the issue with the muffler that Corsa wound up replacing it for you.?

OP
OP
SD_GT

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Dam what a steal! How much for the GSXR? lol
For you bro, free.99 haha.

come on man...you gotta part out! let me know if you do. i'd be interested in the mak cat deletes
Don't worry man, if I part out you got first dibs on the cat deletes.

GLWS and sorry about your current situation. Question for you regarding your Corsa muffler - what actually was the issue with the muffler that Corsa wound up replacing it for you.?
Hey, thanks man. Corsa replaced my mufflers under warranty because something actually came loose within them and was making a terrible rattle in a tin-can type of noise. The exhaust still sounded good but below 2k rpm it sounded like my exhaust was made up of loose change. Can't say enough good things about the guys at Corsa though, they took great care of me and sent me out some new mufflers which I received today. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Sponsored

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP - Gone
Hnnng I like those wheels. GLWS

DJ Red Barron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat / 1986 Buick GN
That car is stunning! GLWS!

I PMd you about a few parts (wheels, tires, springs) if parting becomes an option.
Sponsored