• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Metalic Grey PP 6Spd Paxton SC FS

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
Bought a bike, need a truck.

I'm selling a MINT condition 2015 PP GT with a Paxton SC. The car only has 13000 miles. I am the first and only owner. Bought brand new in 2015. I have all documentation, keys etc. You're essentially getting a new car.

Leather Recaro seats
ForgeStar F14 Wheels (19x10s Square)
ALL maintenance is up to date
Paxton 2200SL w/ 3.6 Pulley, JLT intake, CBE, Lund Tune via X4 (recent dynos 680-696 HP )
RE71R's up front (like new)
NT05R in the back (2k miles and still in good shape)

Ford Racing Taillight Panel
Black Emblems, JLT Catch Can
BMR Vertical Links
Steeda Subframe Rear Brace
Steeda Subframe Alignment Kit
Steeda Sport Springs
Steeda Rear Subframe Bushing Reinforcement Kit
BMR Sways
MBRP Street CBE W/H Pipe, Beefcake Special Paxton Kit Novi 2200
ID1000 Injectors
NGK Plugs
Maxflow BAP
Steeda Gtrack Front Brace
Blowfish Tranny Bracket
DSS 800 HP Axles
MMR Billet OPG
MMR Billet Timing Gear
Amsoil MTF
Sound Tube Delete Kit
170 T-stat
Lund SC tune
ForgeStartF14s 19x10
BMR Bump Steer outer Tierods

This mustang is well sorted, needs nothing. There are many upgrades performed.

I have build logs pertaining to this vehicle. The work/build quality is top notch. I couldn't be happier with the car.

I won't let it go unless the price is right. If this is a car you're serious about purchasing, you'll need to contact me. My name is Alex.

I'm asking 42,250

I'm located in Colorado

Locals: Test drives permitted with proof of funds or cash in hand.

Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Phone: 303-818-1469
Dyno 3.6 Pulley.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
13,000 or 1,300 miles?

Pics?