Not open for further replies.

S550bluegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt perf pkg m6
Hey guys, I had the chance a few months ago to line it up on a roll with an Audi R8 with the 4.2l V8, I was expecting to be beat badly but to my surprise I pulled away from him steady. We lined them up 3 times and I won it every time. The guy seemed pretty pissed when I told him my GT was bone stock.

Looked up the stats on the 4.2l audi r8 and it makes sense if you look at their hp/tq and weight compared to the 2015 mustang GT.

I was happy my mustang beat a car with double the sticker price. Best bang for buck out there. Love my mustang!
Sponsored

ohmy350

Threads
Reaction score
Find an S8 that has a V10 in it and try again. Of course, now we're talking about a $115,000 to compare to.

But seriously, nice win! Bang-for-the-buck factor cannot be marginalized.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
From a roll we actually should be good on it even past 130. Yeah, the R8 V8's are definitely not as impressive as they were back in 2007.

Benzene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Mustang
That's funny you post this. I have an ecoboost mustang and just bought an Audi R8 V10. It is just a different class of cars. The refinement in my Audi is worth the price tag.

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Hey guys, I had the chance a few months ago to line it up on a roll with an Audi R8 with the 4.2l V8, I was expecting to be beat badly but to my surprise I pulled away from him steady. We lined them up 3 times and I won it every time. The guy seemed pretty pissed when I told him my GT was bone stock.

Looked up the stats on the 4.2l audi r8 and it makes sense if you look at their hp/tq and weight compared to the 2015 mustang GT.

I was happy my mustang beat a car with double the sticker price. Best bang for buck out there. Love my mustang!
See what happens from redlight lol.But from a roll the mustang will walk away.

Cashcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GT S, S550, Camaro
That's funny you post this. I have an ecoboost mustang and just bought an Audi R8 V10. It is just a different class of cars. The refinement in my Audi is worth the price tag.
Can't wait to get mine.

OP
OP
S550bluegt

S550bluegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt perf pkg m6
I'm sure the v10 would definitely walk the mustang but still is pretty impressive for a stock mustang these days. Yeah from a dig the awd would have the jump for sure. The v10 r8 I'd never say was a bad buy, but the v8 model just doesn't seem suited to that car. If you're buying an r8, just get the v10 lol.

Cashcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GT S, S550, Camaro
I'm sure the v10 would definitely walk the mustang but still is pretty impressive for a stock mustang these days. Yeah from a dig the awd would have the jump for sure. The v10 r8 I'd never say was a bad buy, but the v8 model just doesn't seem suited to that car. If you're buying an r8, just get the v10 lol.
They ditched the v8 in the new gen r8. Only comes in a v10 model

cognizantphotos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Sponsored

Cashcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GT S, S550, Camaro
Your list of cars there is pretty impressive. :headbang:
Thank you. That is my reward for working my ass off and launching a successful tech company when I turned 25. Everybody has their thing. Mine just happens to be cars. :cheers:

cognizantphotos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thank you. That is my reward for working my ass off and launching a successful tech company when I turned 25. Everybody has their thing. Mine just happens to be cars. :cheers:
Trust me i feel you, in 2 weeks ill be walking across stage with my MBA. i just applied for a job at my companies corporate office. First thing on the plate next year is updating the house, and 2017 will be all about buying at least 2 new cars (I'm looking at you SVT Raptor). Ill be going from 70k +-, to over 100k, time to buy everything i wanted as a poor kid lol.

Cashcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GT S, S550, Camaro
Trust me i feel you, in 2 weeks ill be walking across stage with my MBA. i just applied for a job at my companies corporate office. First thing on the plate next year is updating the house, and 2017 will be all about buying at least 2 new cars (I'm looking at you SVT Raptor). Ill be going from 70k +-, to over 100k, time to buy everything i wanted as a poor kid lol.
Excellent job man. Stay focused on growth. Always be moving forward and accelling whether it be economically or with cars. Never stop trying to improve yourself. I was given that piece of advice and I haven't ever looked back. :D

cognizantphotos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Excellent job man. Stay focused on growth. Always be moving forward and accelling whether it be economically or with cars. Never stop trying to improve yourself. I was given that piece of advice and I haven't ever looked back. :D
Trust me, my parents came to this country on a boat that ambition lives deep inside me to always do better.

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
Once you get your next 3 cars on deposit, do you plan on selling any of your current cars?

or...

You might as well add 2 more cars and have one for everyday of the week:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.