• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 GT also for SALE

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
I'm posting my 2015 GT 5.0 Six speed stick Premium 400 Equipment group, Mustang up for sale..... 926 miles on it never has been driven in the winter salt.... It's a competition orange 50th anniversary appearance package, 3.55 gears, Spare tire and wheel, Voice navigation system, Raven black interior, California emissions......... The only MODS on it are, Airaid fresh air intake, the one that you do not have to tune, Tinted windows, GT performance package Strut tower brace, LED map lights......

I'm looking to buy a GT350 this is why I want to sale the car.... You can call me at 304-615-2578 if you are really Interested...... Thanks John :ford:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Good luck. Hope you sell it.

I saw the GT350 at the D.C. Auto show and loved the side fronts.

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Good luck. Hope you sell it.

I saw the GT350 at the D.C. Auto show and loved the side fronts.
Thanks for the post John, if it sales good if not I will hang on to it...... :ford:

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
good luck to you. I thought about doing the same thing myself at one time. it was a tough choice to by my GT knowing the GT-350 was coming soon. I hope they don't mark up the GT-350's like they did the LE's.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
You need pics.

Glws