2015-2020 GT350 value?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Magsy, cmon man…he don’t want an R, stop taunting him with better options!
Just trying to fit a square peg in a round hole 🤣
Sponsored

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
...OP, I think I posted this the other day (I can’t remember if it was here or another thread). But this is a 1 owner 2020 GT350R that comes with the Owners Supplement (one of your requirements I believe) and the original window sticker.
No offense, but I will never pay 100K for any GT350/GT350R. That is stupid money.

Are you the same guys that sold leveraged CMO's to the banking system in 2008? You have the CLO's today? No thanks.

CMO = Collateralized Mortgage Obligations
CLO = Collateralized Loan Obligations

I do see a lot of additional risk in the current $34,000,000,000+ National Debt.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
CMO = Collateralized Mortgage Obligations
CLO = Collateralized Loan Obligations
I’m in the industry so I know what those acronyms mean but thanks.

I get it, the price tag for the low mileage, one owner R’s aren’t for everyone (not in my budget), but that’s the going rate these days. I just think they’re driven less so you’re more likely to find more examples of the low mileage, one owner cars in the R configuration. A clean, decent mileage non-R that was maybe a 2 owner car but well cared for would have a fair price attached to it. Just not sure how adamant you are on it being a one owner car. That’s going to keep getting harder to find since the newest models are going on 4 years old now.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
How did I know this would turn from a "what are they worth" to an opinion about how everyone is asking too much.

It's amusing that people who hunt down that single best internet price and then quote it over and over as what the market must be...actually never buy a GT350 anyway.

I sold my R last month (yes, again) - the buyer wanted a loved car and he got one. So it depends on what you are after. If you are OK with a 4 owner carmax sale with above average miles (for a GT350), then you can probably save some money. If you want an original owner, low mile car, the chances are higher you will need to pay up - because the majority of enthusiasts are looking for the same thing. I'm so bad about it - I hardly want a car that has been serviced by a dealer, let alone being sold by one...had too many friends who worked at dealers...the fun cars always get the test drives after service, for some reason ?? :)
OP, what you're finding is normal - it's how it has always been. Non-buyers love to quote the highest mile,6 owner, carfax special $h!tbox price as what every price for ever car should be. It's just incorrect. Well-loved cars always bring more. When these cars were 6 months old max, it wasn't as big of a consideration but now that the oldest of these is 8 years (yikes), you have to pay attention and be willing to accept the difference in quality and price.

What is your time worth? You're looking for that perfect car (they do exist) but only willing to pay the price of an imperfect one. Find the car you want, if it's in line with what other NICE cars cost, then just buy it. Jeez.

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to everyone for posting. I read each post twice.

I did also add my 2019 Mustang GT350 (one owner GT350 #1868, 5000 miles) to all of the places that offer a price. The average was $55K.

What is an acceptable profit range to keep the rich retail dealers in business? Is it 25% over their cost? That seems that to be their goal?

The loan rates keep going higher and higher. This may lower the value of all of their cars?

NPTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Thanks to everyone for posting. I read each post twice.

I did also add my 2019 Mustang GT350 (one owner GT350 #1868, 5000 miles) to all of the places that offer a price. The average was $55K.

What is an acceptable profit range to keep the rich retail dealers in business? Is it 25% over their cost? That seems that to be their goal?

The loan rates keep going higher and higher. This may lower the value of all of their cars?
I don’t think interest rates are going impact pricing on used enthusiast spec cars very much. Most are purchased in cash by buyers with discretionary capital to spare. They’re increasingly rare, almost extinct, real assets, so I don’t see this making a big swing in either direction. A new Mach E, a new Explorer or 100K F150, yes, that will likely be impacted and discounted. But a limited production car with an increasingly rare profile, think it will take another 2008 to bring that one down!

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
lol, no offense…but that is the least of your worries 🫠

Sponsored
OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
,,lol, no offense…but that is the least of your worries 🫠
I have no worries or problems. I always pay cash for any car.

I'd never pay $100K for any GT350 car. I say $60K is top dollar for any GT350 car.

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry as IA took over my website. I can't get rid of this stuff.

I never allowed this,

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Shit,
I remember when a guy would reply.

Now my computer takes over with IA? It's wrong for many reasons. I''ll delete it as soon as I see why it's happening.
Sponsored