Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

Hughespj47

HughesPJ47
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 Track Pack, '09 MINI Cooper S, 94 SHO
Got my VIN from my dealer today. Ordered around 9/21, DORA 9/28. FP said it's scheduled for production the week of 1/11. Good Friday the 13th!
Sponsored

lilskolio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 toyota tacoma, (ordered) Magnectic GT350
Finally got a build date but it's basically the week of Christmas 12/21. So does anybody have an idea of FR holiday schedule??

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
I placed my order. Magnetic, tech package with white strips and cover. Dealer indicated his oder is open and he sent it in. What is the process for ford to accept the order and put it into the production system. Timing and how do you check status? any help understanding the process

chorline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 BMW E92 M3. '14 Jeep GC Diesel
I placed my order. Magnetic, tech package with white strips and cover. Dealer indicated his oder is open and he sent it in. What is the process for ford to accept the order and put it into the production system. Timing and how do you check status? any help understanding the process
Congrats on the order. From my understand if the dealers order is open they will submit and then it's up to ford to accept it when the allocations allow. I don't know the process of ford accepting allocations and I don't think anyone does really. Haha. I placed my order with the dealer on 9/14 and their allocation was for 10/1. They submitted the first week of October and I heard last Thursday my order had been accepted by Ford and was given my VIN and producton week of 12/21. The dealer is really your only option to get info. I did call ford tonight infact to check on things and the lady tonight specifically said the dealer would have more info than she did and infect she didn't have any info for me. The dealer was able to send me a screen shot from their ordering system with my order number and vin and production week. Just have patience and trust in your dealer. Good luck!

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Congrats on the order. From my understand if the dealers order is open they will submit and then it's up to ford to accept it when the allocations allow. I don't know the process of ford accepting allocations and I don't think anyone does really. Haha. I placed my order with the dealer on 9/14 and their allocation was for 10/1. They submitted the first week of October and I heard last Thursday my order had been accepted by Ford and was given my VIN and producton week of 12/21. The dealer is really your only option to get info. I did call ford tonight infact to check on things and the lady tonight specifically said the dealer would have more info than she did and infect she didn't have any info for me. The dealer was able to send me a screen shot from their ordering system with my order number and vin and production week. Just have patience and trust in your dealer. Good luck!

Ur lucky, my dealer won't tell me the date the allocation is going to be released. They just told me within these next weeks and that I was next for my region. A week later haven't heard crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my contribution from Canada guys. I ordered this last week. Get ready to be blown away by Canadian prices.. not including 15% tax on top
Actually the USD - CAD conversion works out to be the same if I were to buy it and bring it into Canada.
scan.jpg

chorline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 BMW E92 M3. '14 Jeep GC Diesel
Ur lucky, my dealer won't tell me the date the allocation is going to be released. They just told me within these next weeks and that I was next for my region. A week later haven't heard crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is the thing. My dealer upon purchase told me within the next 2-4 months. While they had an allocation they had no idea when it was going to be filled and as mentioned I don't think any dealers really know. My dealer has been very vocal to the regional ford team in new England in regards to inquiring about when the allocatin would be filled and perhaps their persistence paid off for their single allocation for me or perhaps it was just the luck of the draw on my part. My dealer is very excited for the car to come. Only downside is who wants to take delivery of this type of car in early January in Maine. Ha. 1st world problems I suppose. Good luck again.

350Gen6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage Edition
Congrats! I also placed an order with my dealer last Friday, got a VIN and they told me my build date is 12/21. Can't wait. PS.. Wish it was that easy, I've been working with the dealer since late September...

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! I also placed an order with my dealer last Friday, got a VIN and they told me my build date is 12/21. Can't wait. PS.. Wish it was that easy, I've been working with the dealer since late September...
how long after you ordered did you get VIN?

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Here is my contribution from Canada guys. I ordered this last week. Get ready to be blown away by Canadian prices.. not including 15% tax on top
Actually the USD - CAD conversion works out to be the same if I were to buy it and bring it into Canada.

first time i have seen it say 12 speakers in the car, i thought they were only coming with 7 speakers for the tech package? none of my forms show anything about speakers on it, just the order guide.

Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
first time i have seen it say 12 speakers in the car, i thought they were only coming with 7 speakers for the tech package? none of my forms show anything about speakers on it, just the order guide.
I think it's still 7 physical speakers but they're breaking out the component parts as separate speakers.

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
yeah at first I thought it may be like 401A on GT premiums that come with 12 speakers, so from the guys who took delivery we need trunk shots to be sure if it comes with subwoofer

rahtid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Ordered my Shelby GT350R with electronics package today. It will be Oxford white with black stripes and black roof. I'm not sure when the dealer can submit the order but we'll see.

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered my Shelby GT350R with electronics package today. It will be Oxford white with black stripes and black roof. I'm not sure when the dealer can submit the order but we'll see.
congrats! they usually send the order once they do a credit check:cheers: