Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Yeah no need to spend money on a lawyer, should be easier enough to get that deposit back. No car was actually sold, they can't hold that deposit for any real reason, even if it was in writing it was non-refundable, it holds no real weight
Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
13 ZL1 vert
My window sticker is online today...

Can anyone tell me how to decode the "blend" info? Or point me to a link on these forums?

Thanks.
Where do you go to get the window sticker? Mine is VIN 0404 and is still scheduled to build next week.

titanfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Camaro, 2005 F150 FX4
I have two on order. A base and a "R". The base will be black/black strip with technology package. The R will magnetic/black stripe with the electronics package. I have a VIN for the base, but nothing for the R yet.

Plans are to drive the base R often and take the R out for occasional cruise-ins or a couple of open track events each year.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I have two on order. A base and a "R". The base will be black/black strip with technology package. The R will magnetic/black stripe with the electronics package. I have a VIN for the base, but nothing for the R yet.

Plans are to drive the base R often and take the R out for occasional cruise-ins or a couple of open track events each year.
Really? Black base and black stripes are not an option unless they changed it recently..not sure how you got a VIN with color combo...

Sponsored

burndog79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep private
Called multiple dealerships over a year and a half ago about this car. Nobody had a clue what I was talking about. Two dealers in Las Vegas agreed to start a waiting list and put me on it as 1st, regardless of having no information on the car. Over the next 14 months called both dealerships about every month, still nobody had a clue what I was talking about. Then one day I get a call from team ford in Las vegas. They tell me I'm #1 on the list and ready to take my order. I order. Send 2k by credit card. A week later I get it in writing that I'm in Q To order. Call the sales rep a week later. He tells me I'm #2 ordered because he had another customer order before me. WTFF. No dora. He calls me two months later to tell me his client backed out of the first one... asks if I know anyone who wants it. Already has a build date. I say wtff. If you would have put my order in first like you were supposed to there would be no problem here. Says he can't change my order since it's already in. (I agreed to 10k amd mind you). Two more months go by. I call demanding Dora. He says there is no such thing. He calls me two days ago saying that he's worked for Ford for 20 years, never heard of dora, but just found out it is real. Promises to send me dora on monday. Shaking my damn head. I thought I had a major jump on this thing to try and get a 2015, and almost two years later, 2k down, 10k over committed, no sticker, no build date, no vin, no dora. Wtff.

titanfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Camaro, 2005 F150 FX4
Really? Black base and black stripes are not an option unless they changed it recently..not sure how you got a VIN with color combo...
LOL...I didn't, I just flubbed the post. Base is magnetic/black and the R is black/black. :headbonk:

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
LOL...I didn't, I just flubbed the post. Base is magnetic/black and the R is black/black. :headbonk:
Well I guess you have to get two to make up for being a Titan fan

Sponsored

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
Win = refund check made out to me on Friday.

Ok, sent an email to the sales mgr stating that I would be forced to contact the States Atty, my legal dept on base, BBB and other car dealer rating services. It was kind of over the top but got their attention, and my refund back.

The email was rude and a bit over the top (stripes?) but I was tired of being polite. The call back from the email was not pretty at all. They tried to make points that were completely absurd. The sales mgr asked how he is supposed to sell a car that was custom ordered for me? I told him that I thought it was strange how a car salesman does not know how to sell a car for a profit. 40 mins later, and a return call, they said they no longer wanted to do business with me. I was hurt! Really?

Now I actually look forward to the car transaction even though it is 10 hr drive from here.

If you want to know where to to get an AG, Blk top, Blk Stripe, Tech PAK, PM and I would be glad to share the dealer info.

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
According to FP, it's been confirmed the 15s will ship first. Mine is a 16 and they said it should arrive at the dealer b/w 10/28 and 11/3 so those w/ 15s should get theirs in a couple of weeks. Congrats!

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
According to FP, it's been confirmed the 15s will ship first. Mine is a 16 and they said it should arrive at the dealer b/w 10/28 and 11/3 so those w/ 15s should get theirs in a couple of weeks. Congrats!
Good to know for all with 15's. I couldn't imagine mine sitting there for 3 months with NO idea of when it was going to ship.

My 16 is supposed to be built tomorrow and is scheduled for delivery the same dates as yours.

Have you gotten your window sticker yet? Curious if yours says convoy or rail on method of trans. My says convoy. I would say that both of ours are going to be on the same truck if yours in convoy. It's my understanding that cars for NC, SC & GA come into Columbia SC and then are loaded on trucks to the dealership.

Good Luck with yours.

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Good to know for all with 15's. I couldn't imagine mine sitting there for 3 months with NO idea of when it was going to ship.

My 16 is supposed to be built tomorrow and is scheduled for delivery the same dates as yours.

Have you gotten your window sticker yet? Curious if yours says convoy or rail on method of trans. My says convoy. I would say that both of ours are going to be on the same truck if yours in convoy. It's my understanding that cars for NC, SC & GA come into Columbia SC and then are loaded on trucks to the dealership.

Good Luck with yours.
Thanks man! Mine actually says rail. Good luck to you as well.
http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/FordSticker.html?title=1fa6p8jz3g5520245

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack

Good Luck with yours.
I talked to the guys at Palmetto Ford in Charleston and they said they are getting zero inventory until all the rail bridges are fixed in Columbia. They are afraid that they will sell out their lot before new vehicles arrive. Check with your dealer to see if their inventory has been affected by the flood.
Sponsored